My 360

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to get in on this? Oh brother my MvC2 skills are lackluster. And I'll end up wearing out the analog and/or D-pad I just know it. I might not get it... yet. ONCE... I get online I just may buy something else. But I'll hit you up too when I'm live.

Lol, c'mon, stop pressuring him :P

BTW, i just kick GC's ass on SSFIIHD with a 6-1 win then was going to kick his ass on MVC2 when he left :D

I only left for a minute. I sent you a come back message and a minute later you went offline! :P

OK heres the word... due to a fucked up situation I STILL don't have my profile... So I had to create a secondary for now... Funny thing is... When I tried the name, and it didn't say that the name has already taken, there was no option to back out and try another name, so I hit A to advance... and that was the VERY LAST STEP... so now I'm stuck with Krosigrim2.

It is intended to be a secondary until I can get my profile... unless I can't get it... long story, lets just say someone fucked up.

So yea... Krosigrim2

Also... I can't seem to log into XBL via computer... I'll try again tomorrow when I have time.

all right! I'll add that profile tomorrow if I get around to turning on my 360 lol.