My 360

OK I have decided to go with Krosigrim2 as my main profile. I will change the name if I feel that is necessary. SO yea...

I'll hopefully get some more MP tomorrow and I'll get a few marketplace games. MvC2 for example.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I wondered why you werent on there. When I accessed my acct online, I saw your request... I thought I didn't do anything at all but perhaps I accidentally... declined? I don't think so, perhaps a bug in the system when accessing the profile online.

Well anyway. Sent some requests from Inky's friend list, but I can't remember everyones name, I'll search through some of you guys and attempt to add you.

Anyway, bought Shadow Complex. I like it. Played the Battlefield 1943, I like it but I'm not sure if i'll buy it yet. I got 1200 pts left and I'm not sure what I want to do with them. MvC2 is on the list, but I don't know if you folk play often. Aaaaaaand... that game gets boring... but thats playing the same crew all the time, perhaps online it'll keep my interest. I want to pick up SOTN just for the hell of it. But still... what to buy what to buy.

Hmmm I wondered why you werent on there. When I accessed my acct online, I saw your request... I thought I didn't do anything at all but perhaps I accidentally... declined? I don't think so, perhaps a bug in the system when accessing the profile online.

Well anyway. Sent some requests from Inky's friend list, but I can't remember everyones name, I'll search through some of you guys and attempt to add you.

Anyway, bought Shadow Complex. I like it. Played the Battlefield 1943, I like it but I'm not sure if i'll buy it yet. I got 1200 pts left and I'm not sure what I want to do with them. MvC2 is on the list, but I don't know if you folk play often. Aaaaaaand... that game gets boring... but thats playing the same crew all the time, perhaps online it'll keep my interest. I want to pick up SOTN just for the hell of it. But still... what to buy what to buy.

KOF98UM is great but online lag. SOTN is great. Garou is ok, and online lag. MVC2 is great and not much lag online ( I can play with GC! and Skythe!), SSFIIHDRemix has the best online.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been getting alot of lag on my fighting games... Last night was bad all over so it wasn't me. I want to play some MvC2 but last night... It was quite bad. I guess I can start playing by myself and actually build up some skills so when I DO play I'm a force to be reckoned with. Next time I play I'm going to bypass the Belkin type N and plug it straight into the modem to compare any difference.

OK... I wanna buy a stick. If I pre-order Tekken 6 It comes with a wireless one and artbook all for $150.

20090622143200.jpg

As you can see the stick is from HORI. Im googling for word on HORI products... but Id rather get opinions from some of you guys who are always talking about sticks... Inky and Wizard to name a couple.

I'll continue to scour for word about Hori products, but what I need is specific information about what you can see here. The buttons (type)... the layout... what do you guys think. Is Hori even worthwhile?!?

So yea, about the artbook... nottice how they force open it to make it seem thick?? Looking at the paged corners, you see it doesnt have enough pages to be as big as they try to make it seem. I hate marketing... Which is why I guess I wanna hear some of you experts opinions.

until I hear more about this stick I couldn't say. hori makes really nice sticks (the Hrap series) and just OK sticks (the ex2/VF5/DOA/Soul Calibur)

the Madcatz TE stick I have is 150 bucks on it's own, if you don't want to spend that kind of money on a stick then this seems to be a really good deal. I have a hori EX2 and I think it is fine too, just not as nice as the TE. neither of mine a wireless.

in general sticks get hard to find really quickly, so I would go ahead and grab it, if it's not to your liking you can sell it.

just from the looks of it it looks nice, guide, start and back buttons are far enough away from the main buttons to keep you from hitting one in the heat of battle. I don't like the arc layout in general, but a lot of sticks have it and people love em. I prefer the straight American style. (think a SFII cabinet) with out knowing about the guts that's all I can say right now.

Well while searching... I saw some other HORI sticks. Vids and such. From what I see the buttons are stiff, and the restrictor is likely square. I can mod to sanwa parts, I believe Id like to go with the octagonal restrictor... LOL listen to me... I knew virtually nothing earlier today...

Not that I know anything... but I do know much much more than I did 12 hours ago.

From looking at the pic of this wireless stick... the buttons are set kinda flush with the box. Perhaps this is normal, but Id like to have a stick that looks alittle like this.

stick.jpg

Im going to look into what it requires to build my own... or rather... what stick I can buy cheaply for 360, and just use the innards. Make a box, set the holes, use sanwa parts or whatever is badass... as I don't know... and just use the guts from the original stick. I'd love to have a perfect stick... for me that is.

If you don't mind upgrading parts the madcatz street fighter IV stick may be what you are looking for. easy upgrades to Sanwa.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Street-Figh...5205&sr=1-2

but this would still put you over the 150 for the bundle you listed. and it's not wireless.

every stick out for the 360 has a square gate. I like the octo gate too. thats what I have in my TE and Ex2.

If you are not completely sold on a stick the madcatz fight pads are pretty nice too. way better then the original 360 pad.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Street-Figh...ref=pd_sim_vg_8

If you are more interested in building a stick you need to head over to the shoryuken.com forums. every thing you could want to know about building a stick is there. Building a stick is something I have always wanted to do.