My 360

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're gonna be on live?

what do you have to play right now?

unfortunately I am doing a 12 hour shift on about 3 hours of sleep so I am going to bed as soon as I get home.

Well I borrowed GOW2 so I'll give that a try online to gauge if I wanna buy it, everyone says the lag is horrible as the host is random, it doesn't go to the one with the best connection.

As far as multiplayer, I have

Soul Calibur IV

Resident Evil 5

Team Fortress off my Orange box

& Armored Core for answer

I also got Alone in the Dark, Dark Sector and Star Ocean the last hope as well.

Thats too bad... what do you have...

AND...

SON OF A BITCH!!! I knew I overpaid, but not by that much!

Yesterday in my haste I went to Radio shack as it was getting later and I wanted to get my network cable. I paid $40... I thought that was pretty expensive but I said fuck it. Well Wall Mart has a 50 ft belkin cat5e for $12.98... I'm not even going to unpackage this junk... I'm gonna pull the 360 to a spot and rung the computer cable straight to it until I can go get my money back.

yeah radio shack is way overpriced. I haven't even been in that place in years.

uh what do I have? I've been thinning my collection a bunch. so I am not exactly sure. hahah. SFIV, MvC2, SFII:HD, GTA4, VF5, Midnight CLub, a bunch of FPS. I wouldn't know unless I looked cuz I never play em. I may still have orange box but I think I gave to the guy who bought my banned 360.

I have 1600 MP but I don't know what I'm gonna buy. I want Geometry Wars 2... but I can get that at a later date. I might get MvC2 as my buddy in Florida has it, and well... you do to. SFIV... meh. Not so sure I'll get it soon. I'll slowly go over the list of available games around 1:30 EST. I'm so excited!!!

Awe damn... that $13 dollar cord isn't in stock even within 100 miles from me. Ah well. The ones they do have are $30. So I'll just eat the cost. Guess it was some deal they had or some-such. $13 bucks is ridiculously cheap, I remember spending 25 bucks years back. 4 hours to go...