My 360

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rented Bionic Commando. Now I see why the guy at Blockbuster said he almost threw his controller. These fuck ass snipers somehow shoot me juuuuust at the right time. I don't even go after the collectables now, until I wipe the area clean of them. Apparently I've yet to master the dodge.

EDIT: Ok so it is more of a matter of taking the right lines... but still, there are moments where the snipers just get lucky. Their AI is pretty dumb. When I'm close, and fail a claw grab... Ill stand out of the field of view for a sec... then they will continue their previous scan of the area... as if im not standing nearby. Silly bastards.

ugh, bionic commando is such a crap game. not even worth a rental.

Well the Black album was my first REAL album. I fucking love Metallica... up unto Black though... not a hand full of decent songs after that album... IMO Hmmm I guess what I'm asking... are there alot of songs... I'll look it up right now.

On GuitarHeroMetallica.com

Counting everything up and categorizing it...

ok

28 Metallica songs, 49 songs in all. ok.

4 from KILL 'EM ALL

4 from RIDE THE LIGHTNING

6 from MASTER OF PUPPETS

3 from AND JUSTICE FOR ALL???

5 from the Black album

6 from the crappy albums that came after Black 3 of which sound HORRIBLE!

... ??? ... Go figure...

oh ok... I was wondering why all the guest songs sucked... at least there are a few good ones.

Lets see... System of a Down 'TOXICITY' - Alice in Chains 'NO EXCUSES' - Lynyrd Skynyrd 'TUESDAYS GONE' - Bob Seger 'TURN THE PAGE'

They could have picked a MUCH MUCH better song from Foo Fighters...

'THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN' I'll let that one pass

Well there are more songs on this Guitar Hero that I'll play than any other GH!!! lol

Well there are Metallica songs that didn't make the cut... Bastards. If only I had final say of what goes on the game lol. It would be AWESOME!!! But I'll take it. Yea I'll buy it sometime... Perhaps used, so Metallica doesnt get the money lol. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet reading that would make Lars IRATE!!!

I got a demo disk from OXM... What a piece of shit disk! First off the Batman Video froze up and I had to open the tray from the console, GH Metallica kicked me off during Alice and Chains, Wolverine was all black... all I could see were dark silhouettes. And to top it all off, they have a silly point system that must save to cache memory or something... as it kept track of what I played. Fuck that! AND they keep asking if I want to share my information with them or something. Fuck them... First off they have shit product, second they have this stupid system where they try and persuade you to play all the games... And after all their failure, they have the audacity to ask you to share your information with them. Fuck them! Fuck this disk, Fuck their shitty XBLA demoes they put on there...

The only things that were worth the effort was the RE5 theme... and the FFXIII screenshots. Good thing I didn't buy the magazine!