Who here smokes?

Lucandrake

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out in the gas station the other day buying me some chips, and a long comes this dude that I've never met and says "You want some crack and pu-ssy for $50?". I smile and shake my head.

What a combo deal! I guess the crack came with a beautiful woman as well.

That, or he is trying to tell you that if you smoke crack, women are going to be knocking at your door 24/7.

They probably will be as you're dazed and confused. :D

I have never had even a single fag. I don't know if that's something to be proud or slightly ashamed considering the peer pressure going on.

This isn't the 80s.......smoking is a disgusting habit I wish I didn't have. Anyone who thinks it's cool or is proud of it is a f**king retard.

Its a genitalia in it?

I wake up and feel like there is dust in my lungs.

I do about 15 a day.

Last time i stopped for 7 month I put a stone on and my complexion was really good.

Little bastards.

Dont start smoking kiddies! its not cool!

I smoke about a pack a day. It wasnt like this... When I smoked gonja so frequently way back when, Id go through a pack of Marlboro Lights every 3 days. When I quit the reffa, I replaced my habbit with smokes. It is a filthy habbit I wish I would just stop. I tried, but honestly... I need true desire to quit. Its more that the nicoteen. Im telling ya, I'll be just fine, then I'll get the urge to light another up. Its purely out of physical habbit. I get restless, I feel that I gotta do something. hahaha... If only I had a girl currently... HA!

But then again... the urge to smoke is strongest after a few certain activities...

Sometimes I smell the smoke on me... it is rank... vile. I dont doubt Roberts comment about being able to smell it from afar. It permiates everything. Skin, cloth, walls, carpet, time, space. It has on a few occasions, stained my fingers brown. Id recover so many lost minuites a day if I didnt smoke, and perhaps live longer... one things for certain, Id be more attractive, as I believe it is effecting my skin... ageing it ever so much... Teeth, overall presence. I know non smokers can smell me in close proxemity. Guess it might be hard to quit if I'm always hanging out w/ smokers.....

I was out in the gas station the other day buying me some chips, and a long comes this dude that I've never met and says "You want some crack and pu-ssy for $50?". I smile and shake my head.

What a combo deal! I guess the crack came with a beautiful woman as well.

That, or he is trying to tell you that if you smoke crack, women are going to be knocking at your door 24/7.

They probably will be as you're dazed and confused. :P

Beautiful woman? $50 for crack AND female organ........yeah, what planet do you live on?

I picture a snaggle-toothed 25 year old that actually looks like she's 50, in a room with a stained mattress and pipes and needles on the floor.

I'd NEVER pay for it, but if I HAD to.......I'd be forking over the premium, for something clean via a contact at a gentleman's club TYVM

The good deals are always dirty, in this case don't expect her to be a non smoking hottie looking for some cox.

I doubt she'll even be anywhere knocking on someones door, she would probably be so stoned on a single size bed all chained up covered in curtains and using her co-workers jackets - kinda like that movie i saw (taken).

Edited by Snow Patr0l