Who here smokes?

Lucandrake

ive smoked flavored tobacco out of a hooka it was called sisha or something like that. apple flavored really tasty.

At this point its cheaper for me to just smoke crack and healthier then ciggy's. ;) Hopefully weed will get decriminalized due to the much needed stimulation to the economy. free it then tax it I say. Till then I'll go to my dude who slings red tops on the corner lol.

I know someone who get her cartons from russia cause its crazy cheap 5 kids and has a low income makes for thrifty shopping.

I was joking about the crack btw I dont smoke either i started when i was 11 and quit when I was 19. Im 28 now. I tried smoking a couple years back for like a month I felt like I was gonna die.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you all honestly have that strong of a craving? To the point that if you don't smoke it becomes painfully unbearable to live?

It is hard to explain. In my situation... times of stress amplify the craving for a cigarette. It is unlike anything you can immagine. Its not like hunger, or thirst. Although it is similar. Those are based on actual need as opposed to the opposite. I hate when I crave something that is not needed... (everything eccept food/drink/sleep/love)

I don't want to try qutting any time soon, someone would get hurt.

Indeed, I was on a warpath the other day.

Well, I failed at the cold turkey bit. Although, I have not exceeded two thus far today. I had my husband take the pack to work with him so I'll have to be a baby when the craving takes over. I haven't given up yet!

There is a new medication that blocks nicotine receptors. Instead of getting a fix or enjoying a cig the brain is simply un able to feel the nicotine. It reduces cigs down to foul tasting non satisfying habit.

A friend of mine forgot to take his pill when he tried to quit he went out for a smoke and said wow I caught a buzz this feel's good. Immediately he released why.

Is this medication prescribed by doctors or can you get it anywhere? I am serious about quitting. I want to get healthier...I have been taking care of my mother who isn't doing very well. Not sure how long she'll be here but most of her problems boil down to smoking for so many years. She's only 45 and I consider that as still being young with more life to live.

So that's what addictions are...

My father smokes every day 1 and half packs, I find myself buying a pack every now and then, I can never get through the entire box before wanting to (and actually) throwing it away though.

So that's what addictions are...

My father smokes every day 1 and half packs, I find myself buying a pack every now and then, I can never get through the entire box before wanting to (and actually) throwing it away though.

What? Do not toy with such things! Next thing you know... Too young to drink, heh. There is no reason for you to smoke. Since you don't smoke, the stress should be effortlessly manageable. Why on earth would you want to know what it is like?

As for us, it is delicious...... when you CRAVE one and finally get it. THERE flockING NASTY! That is what has become of us addicts. Do not toy with something such as this.