Who here smokes?

Lucandrake

lol belth i wish i knew u when i had a roomie that delivered cigs he used to keep a storage building full of those things.

Ohhhh really... that woulda been nice!

Belth, dude man I wanna help you quit. You're a good person and deserve much more from yourself and others then you receive. But I honestly don't know what to say, other then I hope one day you'll be able to get up from bed and aim for something else other then the lighter and the cancer stick.

Well thanks for the words man. I'll quit... but not now... thats for damn sure. As for deserving more... that isn't entirely... true.

Ohhhhh, so thats whats wrong with you!!! flock your view on handholding. Sure, let people make their own damn decisions... but i'll be damned if I don't tell someone my views, as you do.

Stating and interferring are two different things.

You can go around state your opinion about anything in this world all you want but when you mentally or physically interfere with people's lives is a whole different story.

I don't think anyone understood what I previously wrote.

True, but I am not interfearing. Not even mentally. Sure it comes out as "DO NOT DO IT" but that is still just an emotion teathered to an idea. He can do whatever the hell he wants... which seems opposed to all of us who (in sequence) said don't do it.

Don't be so sure.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so sure bud, just because you've done horrible sh!t in the past don't mean your future has to be set up to a point where you do nothing but blame yourself for the pain in the world. Stand up and let it go, even when you know you did something fuked up.

Everyone deserves more, a lot fuking more.

Ohhhhh, so thats whats wrong with you!!! flock your view on handholding. Sure, let people make their own damn decisions... but i'll be damned if I don't tell someone my views, as you do.

Stating and interferring are two different things.

You can go around state your opinion about anything in this world all you want but when you mentally or physically interfere with people's lives is a whole different story.

I don't think anyone understood what I previously wrote.

Not even once did my entries on the subject interfere with any lives. If you interpreted it that way, I'm sorry. People are going to go by their own personal experiences and take that at face value. You're one of those people who smoke for pleasure and don't see anything wrong with it because it doesn't affect you as I described. But not everyone is you. And what I had written is pure truth from scientific research and not just from my personal opinion.

If you really want to, smoke weed, that at least gives you a bang for your buck and isn't nearly as dangerous.

Pssst, it's just as bad. No additive chemicals, but the tar levels are astronomical compared to tobacco, and despite what every pothead say's as a feel-good excuse, YES it does kill brain cells and make people "stupid".

Does that mean you shouldn't do it? Not saying that, just realize that no little excuse made up, or pretending proving facts don't exist doesn't make it any better.

I see the abuse of weed on a daily basis. Most people who smoke it just want to smoke it. On the other hand, I have seen MANY MANY people who are massively addicted to it. It was the cause of most abuse within my family. If weed wasn't in the house before groceries, you got a fist in the face. As long as the head honcho was stoned of his ass we had peace.

There are chemicals that can be harmful in marijuana. THC for example, is a very potent chemical compared to other psychoactive drugs. One miligram in your vein and it can produce some serious mental and psychological effects.

People don't really see it as a big deal. But when you notice how people use it as a crutch instead of facing their problems, it becomes a big deal. I hate the smell of it, when I tried smoking it, it made me puke and stupid. Everyone is different. Pot didn't do anything for me so I tried some harder stuff that could have killed me. Fortunatley, I got out of it but some people don't. Pot can lead to other drugs whether you believe that or not, that's your perogative but if it doesn't work for some people, they're going to assume other drugs are harmless and do them. And you know what happens when people go down that road.

So yes: Marijuana is a gateway drug, Marijuana effects the brain, Marijuana is just as dangerous as any other drug.

As for legalizing it, marijuana should be used to cancer patients only. It helps the chemo process easier.

i dont wanna sound like an asshole, but pot habbits like that usually mean they are smoking some angeldust or some other form of laced pot

but then again addiction is when someone lets the drugs do them and not the other way around

as for tar levels, they are non existent if you smoke out of a vaporizer, like my german made volcano

i myself live in california and have a cannabis card that allows me to purchase it from dispensaries or grow enough for myself if i wanted to (my pot habbits are about a bowl a night to for insomnia, i dont smoke anything other than dark purple, such as lavender )

i live in the ghetto and my opinion is that marijuana should be treated just as alchohol and not like the other drugs, I've lived near enough crack/meth houses to know better

Don't be so sure bud, just because you've done horrible sh!t in the past don't mean your future has to be set up to a point where you do nothing but blame yourself for the pain in the world. Stand up and let it go, even when you know you did something fuked up.

Everyone deserves more, a lot fuking more.

It's not that exactly. My main issue, is complacency, sloth. As for others... people have done me wrong, way more than I have others. But I digress. Point was, I bring sh!t on myself. And I can accept that. As for having better, that will happen when I make a move for something better... and keep working at it.