FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

G-Loc wasn't playable in MAME until 0.90 I think (Maybe 0.91), so unless a port is made from source no older than that, it's not gonna happen.

I'm not sure, but I don't think straight adding the driver will work either, as the MAME core was changed after mid .80. You'd have to alter the driver to reflect these changes I bet. Not simple work.

WTF? :D

We are talking about Final Burn here not Mame...

Btw, anyone knows if the binaries is already avaliable in xbins or other place?

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-Loc wasn't playable in MAME until 0.90 I think (Maybe 0.91), so unless a port is made from source no older than that, it's not gonna happen.

I'm not sure, but I don't think straight adding the driver will work either, as the MAME core was changed after mid .80. You'd have to alter the driver to reflect these changes I bet. Not simple work.

WTF? :D

We are talking about Final Burn here not Mame...

Btw, anyone knows if the binaries is already avaliable in xbins or other place?

Not seeing it at the Usual Place....if anyone might have seen it - drop clues please. NOT asking for links :ph34r:

If you wanna the binaries ATM you have to send me your email... :(

I absolutly don't know how we can send it on Xbins (if it's possible of course), which people to contact? :huh:

Great work kenshiro, i got a question for you on this new release, i tired out biomechanical toy and got nasty graphic glithes, anyone else have any trouble with this? Everything else i threw at it ran great!!

Also kenshiro, itd be cool to get bonk's adventure back into this, rail chase, galaxy force II, power drift were in other builds of your old fba-xx bets , iq fixed the fps problem with bonk's adventure, power drift, rail chase ran ok just wasnt keymapped, you could shoot with the start button though.

Also i spoke to iq about the arm-based emulation lets hope he gets aroud to it as it could possibly mean night slashers and osman/canon dancer playable on xbox as well.

As far as your new stuff its lookin good banana balls! :ph34r:

So greetings time ;)

- First i would like to thank my two friends Bonky0013 (registered here with the name Bonk) and Garcimak. They were the two first testers, and they put a lot of time in it, and also a lot of support :ph34r:

Garcimak wrote some moves files for the emu (mind to post them here lol) and Bonky was extremely active with his CPS2 dump like Mighty! Pang (Euro 001010), Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (Euro 980123), Capcom Sports Club (Rent Version)...

So thanks for all guys, i'm waiting for some news as i didn't see you since a while :unsure:

- +T+ , the creator of FBA-XXX Pro, as he done an incredibly work and i assume he put a lot of free time in it :thumbsup1:

Moreover the few times i spoke with him he had always be cool, and seems to be pretty nice and also modest :thumbsup1:

Thanks for all your work +T+!

- All 1emulation members, especially the testers. To begin those who i know the better: Cospefogo, Fumanchu, XxHellFuryxX and Gavin19, mtsaint. Thanks for all your work and your support!

And the others testers: bulge2, Chiemik, Chrom, Fosamax, hellsfury, lordpro, lthisgod, Tulius, Vegeta, wurz3ll (if i forgot someone just hit me with a shovel lol :unsure: )

- Treble Winner and FBA team, and all the dev who work on it (Kev, Oopsware, Captain CPSX etc...), and people which post code on Neosource. 95% of the code of this build is her work, keep this in mind :rolleyes:

- Gogoackman and teamXXX for original FBA-XXX, the father of FBA-XXX Pro (or mum lol).

- And the best for the end, iq_132... :naughty:

I don't know what to say lol, he's just an very nice and modest guy, just look at the changelog to have an idea of the number of drivers he wrote recently :blink: , FBA-XXX Pro is mostly based on his work...

That's by reading iq's code (drivers, tools etc...) that i learned C basics , and started to really know what i'm doing lol.

Thanks for all Dude :thumbsup1:

Also i spoke to iq about the arm-based emulation lets hope he gets aroud to it as it could possibly mean night slashers and osman/canon dancer playable on xbox as well.

Iq (as most of xbox coders) good knows that Night Slashers are already ported to xbox .....

Edited by Bonus JZ

Great work kenshiro, i got a question for you on this new release, i tired out biomechanical toy and got nasty graphic glithes, anyone else have any trouble with this? Everything else i threw at it ran great!!

Also kenshiro, itd be cool to get bonk's adventure back into this, rail chase, galaxy force II, power drift were in other builds of your old fba-xx bets , iq fixed the fps problem with bonk's adventure, power drift, rail chase ran ok just wasnt keymapped, you could shoot with the start button though.

As far as your new stuff its lookin good banana balls! :thumbsup1:

I noticed that too about BioMechanical toy...

Something weird happened with my tmnt(world and japan) rom: it was working, but just after I delete the old saves and ini files, the rom stuck in a mask rom check screen :ph34r:

the neogeo bios file 000-lo.lo always send a size error message no matter what (64kb? or 128kb?)

I need an accurate list of all games in this fba version... the gamelist in fba source is already outdated... any help?

Iq (as most of xbox coders) good knows that Night Slashers are already ported to xbox .....

hey bonus, what build did you get nightslashers working on? Did i miss something? All i get is hanging on loading screen like osman>>? What did you use to get this game to run?

HF-