My Wishlist

Krosigrim

Hmmm. Looks like I will just get the 60 GB. I figure I wont install games. Even the music I want to have on it wont take up much space at all. Save myself 100 dollars. Besides... it will mean I get my 360 sooner. I really don't see much of an improvement in loading times, save a few in startup times. For now that is. A few seconds here and there... Why the hell would I install every game I have anyway???

So your saying DLC is a few MB here or there? I'll take a second to see how the marketplace games work. Size and all that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most demo's are around a gig. arcade games are limited to under 250 mb most are around 100mb. from what I remember map packs for shooters seem to hit around 500 ~700mb. the biggest DLC I've seen is the Shivering Isles for Oblivion. 1 gig. you are not gonna have a storage issue with 60gb. I've never had a storage issue with 20gb.

I want a carton of cigarettes.
Me too

i gotta get my gold membership back the netflix thing actually makes my xbox useful for something. congrats on the purchase will.
Havent got it yet. Still have yet to get my sh!t out of hock. That'll be 1 1/2 weeks. then another month till I can get it I suppose.

the 360 Arcade is a ripoff so it doesn't count.

Why is it a ripoff?

256MB of disk space / no headset / no network cable

Now I have a new problem. Olaf made a thread about posting the new avatars. Well I tried to sign on the computer... but I cannot. My Ex-friend registered my account when I was at work... That was years ago. I cant for the life of me remember the email for my account. Spoke to tech support, they told me to sign on to my account and then go to my personal settings. Well I tried that today, and I couldn't sign in. So now... how the hell am I supposed to sign in... or transfer my profile onto my xbox when I buy one. I'm gong to have to pull teeth to get this ironed out.

Alright people... 360 games... including marketplace games. Tell me what you like on either... I need some recommendations for an awesome gaming experience here.

eventually... I will have

Gears of War 2

Fallout 3

Soul Calibur 4

Force Unleashed

Tekken

UT3

Bionic Commando

Armored Core 4 (and/or the new one)

Castle Crashers

Geometry Wars 2

Bionic Commando Rearmed

SFHD Remix

Games I will never ever have

Braid

Geometry Wars (retro advanced)

Castlevania SOTN (I already own the original)

There are other games I want... but I cant recall them, perhaps with some input from you guys... I can get a decent wish list going!

in that list I'd skip the force unleashed and trade out Soul calibur 4 for Virtua fighter.

look into Dead Space

I'm trying to think of other AAA titles, but I am drawing a blank.

Mirror's Edge would be on the list if it weren't for the combat. and the ability to make me motion sick.

Fable 2 is pretty entertaining. I still think the greatest game of this generation is Skate. can't wait for Skate2.