Tekken 6

Devia Eleven

Because it's still going under heavy updates in Japan even though the game is already released. The game's mobo is currently unknown, but it's widely speculated to be a modified PS3 for arcade use (JAMMA Harness and etc).

Quite interesting how Namco is handling it, updating it every time over the net.

• 4 months later...
well, if you ask me, namco is being pretty dumb, they haven't even released the real game in the U.S. yet, and yet they already are working on a expansion.Tekken 6 Dark Resurrection I believe.

It's been out for ages in the US already dude. Places in NYC, Cali, and Texas already have Tekken 6 machines. And it's been like that for ages now.

• 2 months later...
well, if you ask me, namco is being pretty dumb, they haven't even released the real game in the U.S. yet, and yet they already are working on a expansion.Tekken 6 Dark Resurrection I believe.

they know where there bread is buttered.

Dont feel bad, I know of a place that has it and I still havent played it yet. I will be getting this when its released but yeah it hasnt been receiving much coverage at all.

That last trailer was nice but we want more.