360 vs Who?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... HEY... WHAT THE FLOCK!!! ya bastards..... heh...

All I am concerned with in the end, is who has more bad ass games. Simple enough. But thats what has weight. With the PS2, which mind you is still selling, There are games galore. I was/am a PS2 guy. It kinda took the wind out of my sails for PS3 when all this transpired. They got the short end of the stick from the get-go.

Microsoft deserves everything they get though. Look at 'em. They come out with that 'ole xbox. Late in the PS2 life. It was considered a test market to see if there was money in it. Well they found out what they needed to know in a real short time. Churned it around and released the 360 ahead of anyones expectations. I think this suggests they were developing 360 basics very very early into the 'ole xbox lifespan. They jumped right on into the market... And it surprised everyone.

Well I was the biggest skeptic. What did 360 have at launch... Oblivion? Please, that game sucks ass. It is nowhere near the mark, in terms of playability. All polish, no meat. Morrowind was more enjoyable in my eyes. Oblivion had a busted ass skill system, 3 voice actors (sarcasm...), I can go on a bit about how I loathe Oblivion. I put in 150 hours on Oblivion on my friends 360. I'm allowed to say It sucked. And that was the only game at the time that I was interested in.

Ya see, why buy a system for a game or two???

Well along came Gears.... I love GoW. I got an insane amount of enjoyment from the game. I am a major fan of UT so I guess it's only natural. But next thing you know, there are a ton of games, both on marketplace and in stores. I actually have to make a physical list of games I want, so I don't forget because there are so many... That is what I did with PS2, I waited until they got enough games that I could justify getting the system.

And thats where I am. I have no major gripes over functionality on 360. They got PLENTY of games I want. There are alot of cross platform games, but 360 holds the all the best deals in my personal view. I'm sure Sony has a few tricks up they're selves, but.... to little too late for me. And that kinda sucks... because some of this... is beyond they're control. Sh!t happens.

Edited by Belthasar

Very insightful and correct on a ton of points. Some opinions thrown in for good measure as well. An overall very good read. But it still should be in the 360 section.

Yea yea... I realized what I did after I submitted it. My bad. But thank you for the acceptance. At least I know 1 person got what I was saying.

I'm not a PS3 ogre. I just hate 360 fanboys who over dominate a section not meant for it. If you stretched this out to include the Wii and PS3, then it would be appropriate for the "Lounge" section.

lol i got what u r saying, i just messing with the fanboys and the reason i got an elite my wife went and got it and thats what she got. like i said one day i will get brave and flash the thing maybe. just dont bury the ps3 yet as fukkkked up as sony does things they always end up doing right by the playstation. and u dont have to be a fan boy to know im telling the truth on that, just compare ps2 sales and hype to xsuck 1 sales, sony whipped microsofts ass.

Yea yea... I realized what I did after I submitted it. My bad. But thank you for the acceptance. At least I know 1 person got what I was saying.

I'm not a PS3 ogre. I just hate 360 fanboys who over dominate a section not meant for it. If you stretched this out to include the Wii and PS3, then it would be appropriate for the "Lounge" section.

Ya know I think I kinda started out wanting to encompass this in its entirety, but I decided early on that there was too much material I was trying to cover, and It was hard to keep to the point of the matter at the size it starting becoming. I could of course add here now and give my opinions of the strengths and weaknesses of the other 2.... but the point was it's too late for that kinda stuff, ass Microsoft has a foothold situation in the industry, And holds too much absolute power over the competition. I felt that my opinions on 360 were added for good measure, but it began to alter the neutral ground I intended to portray. Since I usually write about real world experiences, this was kinda new for me, so everyone, forgive me and my inexperience.

lol i got what u r saying, i just messing with the fanboys and the reason i got an elite my wife went and got it and thats what she got. like i said one day i will get brave and flash the thing maybe. just dont bury the ps3 yet as fukkkked up as sony does things they always end up doing right by the playstation. and u dont have to be a fan boy to know im telling the truth on that, just compare ps2 sales and hype to xsuck 1 sales, sony whipped microsofts ass.

O.K. it just seemed like you had missed the point.... that took me forever to draft up in the first place.... heh. I had 4 tabs open and was referencing and such while also keeping up with 1emu within the hours it took me to sum it up.

It's true. Sony usually does find a way to come back. They have enough money to hire smart people to replace the stupid ones, after all. I do think M$ is here to stay though, and that the Wii was nothing but a quick fix to Nintendo's home console division to make another system. If the next one or two fail from Nintendo though, I think they're going strictly handheld from here on out.

i think ninendo needs to go handheld and software only when your company says we have ran out of ideas for the wii wtf is that u just openly give up on your hype machine. and it was good playing sc4 with u today gouken. my damn wrist is messed up. thats why i stopped playing i will be back on later if u wanna play.

i think ninendo needs to go handheld and software only when your company says we have ran out of ideas for the wii wtf is that u just openly give up on your hype machine. and it was good playing sc4 with u today gouken. my damn wrist is messed up. thats why i stopped playing i will be back on later if u wanna play.

Yea, it was great to finally play a fighting game online. You were the first person I know that I played with online on a console too! I was glad the rumors of lag were greatly exaggerated. I just need to get better, which is why i went random because I was tired of deciding. lol

Edited by Gouken