NAMBLA IS REAL?!

* For 30 years, NAMBLA has been the primary voice testifying to the benevolent aspects of man/boy love.

* NAMBLA has been, and continues to be, a beacon of moral support for all individuals who feel a natural love for boys.

* Through our web site and publications, NAMBLA provides a public forum for a diverse range of viewpoints supporting sexual liberation and youth liberation.

* NAMBLA is the only organization that specifically supports incarcerated individuals who identify as boy lovers or who otherwise agree with our aims.

* NAMBLA has celebrated the dignity inherent in the natural love of boys.

*link removed*

* For 30 years, NAMBLA has been the primary voice testifying to the benevolent aspects of man/boy love.

* NAMBLA has been, and continues to be, a beacon of moral support for all individuals who feel a natural love for boys.

* Through our web site and publications, NAMBLA provides a public forum for a diverse range of viewpoints supporting sexual liberation and youth liberation.

* NAMBLA is the only organization that specifically supports incarcerated individuals who identify as boy lovers or who otherwise agree with our aims.

*link removed*

Are you a member or something?

you make me sick.

*link removed*

When did he ever say he was a member? All he did was post a link to something he found out was real, he originally thought it was made up by the South Park creative team. You people need to chill and read a post properly.

GC, I think by removing his post it made it seem like he was for NAMBLA, when in fact all he did is post quotes and a link.

*link removed*

HELL NO! I didn't even investigate the page (was kind of scared) after finding it in another group.

*link removed*

When did he ever say he was a member? All he did was post a link to something he found out was real, he originally thought it was made up by the South Park creative team. You people need to chill and read a post properly.

I did read it properly. I asked a perfectly legitimate question, as it was unclear what the point of the post was. I just thought he was trying to bring the site to our attention for some reason.

The point is he didn't say if he was a member or not. He should have stated his intentions, or posed an actual question.

As for teck, how did you think people would react when some guy posts direct quotes from, and a link to, a man/boy love site? I know you are defending your friend, but you can see the potential for a misunderstanding.

Edited by gavin19

*link removed*

I did read it properly. I asked a perfectly legitimate question, as it was unclear what the point of the post was. I just thought he was trying to bring the site to our attention for some reason.

The point is he didn't say if he was a member or not. He should have stated his intentions, or posed an actual question.

As for teck, how did you think people would react when some guy posts direct quotes from, and a link to, a man/boy love site? I know you are defending your friend, but you can see the potential for a misunderstanding.

You honestly think someone on this site would be or come out as a man boy lover?

You honestly think someone on this site would be or come out as a man boy lover?

I've known people to admit to a lot of things on forums, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Maybe you're a member?

Maybe you are a member? Reason as to why you keep asking if someone else is a member, maybe you are in desperate hopes of meeting a fellow NAMBLA?