NAMBLA IS REAL?!

You honestly think someone on this site would be or come out as a man boy lover?

I've known people to admit to a lot of things on forums, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Maybe you're a member?

Maybe you are a member? Reason as to why you keep asking if someone else is a member, maybe you are in desperate hopes of meeting a fellow NAMBLA?

Indeed, maybe we have both been members for a long time and not realised it until now. It'll be our little secret. Your reputation as a 'ladies man' shall remain untarnished ;-)

You honestly think someone on this site would be or come out as a man boy lover?

I've known people to admit to a lot of things on forums, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Maybe you're a member?

Maybe you are a member? Reason as to why you keep asking if someone else is a member, maybe you are in desperate hopes of meeting a fellow NAMBLA?

Indeed, maybe we have both been members for a long time and not realised it until now. It'll be our little secret. Your reputation as a 'ladies man' shall remain untarnished ;-)

I am not a ladies man, I am just your average guy.

I am not a ladies man, I am just your average guy.

Please, give me some credit. I have been here long enough not to get fed that 'average guy' line. I was just winding you up anyway. It's all good ;-)