the obscure games thread for xbox1 emus.

fumanchu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of games for the snes that maybe some people havent heard of run sabre and hagane.if you like strider then grab these and play them on zsnexbox.

• 2 weeks later...

just tried out a shooter called zanac x zanac on pcsxbox,if you like any of the musha games or anything by compile then you will like this.this game was their last game before they went bankrupt.

• 1 month later...

heres a shooter for the ps1 called stahlfeder that i just found out about and it plays really well on pcsxbox.

the devolepors of this game seem to have taken ideas from other shooters like the main ship design from gigawing and the spead fire gun from raiden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWPH7o9b7g

heres a shooter for the ps1 called stahlfeder that i just found out about and it plays really well on pcsxbox.

the devolepors of this game seem to have taken ideas from other shooters like the main ship design from gigawing and the spead fire gun from raiden.

I didn't like Stahlfeder at all, very average. Btw it was released in 1996, 3 years before Gigawing :clapping:

Try getting Airgrave by the same company, it's quite a bit better.

I didn't like Stahlfeder at all, very average. Btw it was released in 1996, 3 years before Gigawing :clapping:

Try getting Airgrave by the same company, it's quite a bit better.

looking at that vid just now and the game looks more 16bit than 32bit.

but im gonna get it anyway. :D

have you played the pc engine version of recca?

Nope - but going to look for it once I get into my shop!

I noticed Bonus 7Js hacked Rtype 3 rom for SNES. I'm going to try it too - whats different with the standard rom?

Man I've got like 4 RRODs I have to fix today and am going to have to procrastinate out till Sunday. Too many games to play! :thumbsup1:

• 3 months later...