I do not like where this is going

People just take thing to serious online. The whole conversation was a joke to begin with, the sending of a picture was a joke because Ian lives in another country, me and him have "history" together, it's also funny because we have never met, blah blah can't believe I really have to explain it. Sigh... Some people have no sense of humor at all, it's really sad. Can't believe the lot of are so uptight.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one being uptight in this thread. If you want to call me sad or a total p.ussy, you should go ahead and do so.

I don't feel the need to single anyone out, believe I would if I felt it necessary. Second, why would I ever call a buddy of mine a p.ussy? BK, you might know me better then almost anyone on this site due to our conversations on XBL. You know how I really am.

Just don't take threads like this so serious, they are meant as pure entertainment mate.

hahahahaha I could understand if Ian was mad, but he doesn't seem to be, so its all good.

hahahahaha I could understand if Ian was mad, but he doesn't seem to be, so its all good.

Just be happy I have rock band to flocking entertain me.

Or else I'd be spewing shit like crazy.

Ryan's brand of entertainment is hilarious and all when he's NOT using you.