I do not like where this is going

To be honest, I found it crazy funny. Except the part where you posted Wiz's picture. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with someone else doing it to you, but it's important to know when to stop. Different people take things in differently, so try and be more sensitive about it, Ryan.

And I'm sure it's time you guys buried the hatchet already.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K'dude isn't mad? Is anyone else getting this?

Oh I'm mad, but I have other things to worry about.

Ryan, you flocking cock sucking, low thriving, crap spewing man whore piece of garbage. Your type of people make me sick.

You think I'm a female organ for not takin a joke? Well guess that makes me one then with this, because I ain't taking it as a joke. Not everyone shares your brand of "humor" and "entertainment." What gives you any bloody right to use a picture of me. I don't give a shit if it's the internet. You ain't a man, you a coward.

Don't know shit you flocking walking, aids ridden cracker jack.

This is kind of reminding me of whats being said in another thread (the facebook thread) about people who use others pictures for actions either not their own or to do something to that person.. I dont know where Ryan got your picture, but if it was from the pics thread on here... well I thought this was a personal community, jokes or not, you dont plaster someones pic from here to act like a digital pimp.

Kind of out of bounds Ry... =( Makes me not want to post my pic here =(

As for the first convo I read, sounds exactly like the oldschool AOL chat rooms when the internet first hit home computers... Hasn't changed much >.>

The picture is ancient. Really old, ceceria 2005. Nigga still uses it. I've posted 2-3 pictures on my former blog on livejournal, where he's gotten other pictures from.

I give a shit because he's using MY picture to get a laugh, nigga got no respect. No respect for no body. He just foolin everyone with his "I'm just average and nice guy" act. No wonder you got bitches hating on your white ass.

The picture is ancient. Really old, ceceria 2005. Nigga still uses it. I've posted 2-3 pictures on my former blog on livejournal, where he's gotten other pictures from.

I give a shit because he's using MY picture to get a laugh, nigga got no respect. No respect for no body. He just foolin everyone with his "I'm just average and nice guy" act. No wonder you got bitches hating on your white ass.

Someone needs to relax and stop acting like some holier then though perfect angel. I do not feel the need to bring up the countless times I have returned to this forum only to be greeted with your constant flames. Not to mention me showing up in IRC last year and you acting like a total jerk. But then again it's the internet, oh well.

Want to talk about having no respect? How many times have you disrespected me in this forum Ian?

Had no idea you would care about what someone you have never met or even chatted online with would think, I honestly thought you would think this is funny too, nothing was meant to be malicious, but you my friend have tried on many occasions to say malicious things. How many times have I ever directly insulted you?

Anyways this is silly, if anyone is offended/or has hurt feelings I apologize, never my intention.

I ain't relaxing cuz you so feel so chill bout something, it ain't YOU nigga. It's someone else. You drew it with the picture, now you saying that ain't much to you, but nigga can't think bout the other people. I know I ain't some crazy happy perfect angel, but you don't know no boundries. I ain't gonna stop hating you for trying to be funny to the internet. You know what's funny? You getting shot. By a dog! Now that's funny!

Someone needs to relax and stop acting like some holier then though perfect angel. I do not feel the need to bring up the countless times I have returned to this forum only to be greeted with your constant flames. Not to mention me showing up in IRC last year and you acting like a total jerk. But then again it's the internet, oh well.

Want to talk about having no respect? How many times have you disrespected me in this forum Ian?

Had no idea you would care about what someone you have never met or even chatted online with would think, I honestly thought you would think this is funny too, nothing was meant to be malicious, but you my friend have tried on many occasions to say malicious things. How many times have I ever directly insulted you?

Anyways this is silly, if anyone is offended/or has hurt feelings I apologize, never my intention.

If anyone's offended, it's Wiz. And to my knowledge, he's not trying to act "holier than thou". And to be honest, I don't think this is the only time I've seen you pick on him. In contrast, I haven't seen him do any similar stuff to you. Note the fact that I'm a very infrequent visitor on this site so that should provide some basis for my point.

I'm not taking any sides or whatever, you're both great guys and even though I doubt I'll see you guys kiss and make up, let's at least not have a repeat of this and try to avoid any future conflicts.

Advice for Ryan: Try to make sure the person you're making fun of or playing a joke on will find it funny as well. And if they don't, don't make it any worse by continuing.

Advice for Wiz: While not in this particular instance, try and be more relaxed about jokes. After all, if you can't learn to laugh about yourself, then you'll never truly understand humor. My opinion, anyway.

I ain't relaxing cuz you so feel so chill bout something, it ain't YOU nigga. It's someone else. You drew it with the picture, now you saying that ain't much to you, but nigga can't think bout the other people. I know I ain't some crazy happy perfect angel, but you don't know no boundries. I ain't gonna stop hating you for trying to be funny to the internet. You know what's funny? You getting shot. By a dog! Now that's funny!

What boundries do you know? If I am not mistaken you made quite a few racial remarks towards me in your previous posts in this thread. Also wishing for someones death on several occasions is not exactly the nicest thing to say. Bet you still can't come up with one time I DIRECTLY insulted you. I already apologized not sure what else you would want.

Had no idea dogs could shoot people. :(

I understand humor, but this ain't humor. I know your high, so don't give me some philosphical crap romanigga.