I do not like where this is going

The picture is ancient. Really old, ceceria 2005. Nigga still uses it. I've posted 2-3 pictures on my former blog on livejournal, where he's gotten other pictures from.

I give a shit because he's using MY picture to get a laugh, nigga got no respect. No respect for no body. He just foolin everyone with his "I'm just average and nice guy" act. No wonder you got bitches hating on your white ass.

Someone needs to relax and stop acting like some holier then though perfect angel. I do not feel the need to bring up the countless times I have returned to this forum only to be greeted with your constant flames. Not to mention me showing up in IRC last year and you acting like a total jerk. But then again it's the internet, oh well.

Want to talk about having no respect? How many times have you disrespected me in this forum Ian?

Had no idea you would care about what someone you have never met or even chatted online with would think, I honestly thought you would think this is funny too, nothing was meant to be malicious, but you my friend have tried on many occasions to say malicious things. How many times have I ever directly insulted you?

Anyways this is silly, if anyone is offended/or has hurt feelings I apologize, never my intention.

If anyone's offended, it's Wiz. And to my knowledge, he's not trying to act "holier than thou". And to be honest, I don't think this is the only time I've seen you pick on him. In contrast, I haven't seen him do any similar stuff to you. Note the fact that I'm a very infrequent visitor on this site so that should provide some basis for my point.

I'm not taking any sides or whatever, you're both great guys and even though I doubt I'll see you guys kiss and make up, let's at least not have a repeat of this and try to avoid any future conflicts.

Advice for Ryan: Try to make sure the person you're making fun of or playing a joke on will find it funny as well. And if they don't, don't make it any worse by continuing.

Advice for Wiz: While not in this particular instance, try and be more relaxed about jokes. After all, if you can't learn to laugh about yourself, then you'll never truly understand humor. My opinion, anyway.

Well Ian's brand of "humor" I guess is malicious insults. My retorts are of me posting jokes and obvious unrealistic things.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture is ancient. Really old, ceceria 2005. Nigga still uses it. I've posted 2-3 pictures on my former blog on livejournal, where he's gotten other pictures from.

I give a shit because he's using MY picture to get a laugh, nigga got no respect. No respect for no body. He just foolin everyone with his "I'm just average and nice guy" act. No wonder you got bitches hating on your white ass.

Someone needs to relax and stop acting like some holier then though perfect angel. I do not feel the need to bring up the countless times I have returned to this forum only to be greeted with your constant flames. Not to mention me showing up in IRC last year and you acting like a total jerk. But then again it's the internet, oh well.

Want to talk about having no respect? How many times have you disrespected me in this forum Ian?

Had no idea you would care about what someone you have never met or even chatted online with would think, I honestly thought you would think this is funny too, nothing was meant to be malicious, but you my friend have tried on many occasions to say malicious things. How many times have I ever directly insulted you?

Anyways this is silly, if anyone is offended/or has hurt feelings I apologize, never my intention.

If anyone's offended, it's Wiz. And to my knowledge, he's not trying to act "holier than thou". And to be honest, I don't think this is the only time I've seen you pick on him. In contrast, I haven't seen him do any similar stuff to you. Note the fact that I'm a very infrequent visitor on this site so that should provide some basis for my point.

I'm not taking any sides or whatever, you're both great guys and even though I doubt I'll see you guys kiss and make up, let's at least not have a repeat of this and try to avoid any future conflicts.

Advice for Ryan: Try to make sure the person you're making fun of or playing a joke on will find it funny as well. And if they don't, don't make it any worse by continuing.

Advice for Wiz: While not in this particular instance, try and be more relaxed about jokes. After all, if you can't learn to laugh about yourself, then you'll never truly understand humor. My opinion, anyway.

Well Ian's brand of "humor" I guess is malicious insults. My retorts are of me posting jokes and obvious unrealistic things.

Well he needs to fix that I guess. But for that to happen, you need to stop provoking him.