I do not like where this is going

Wow, i am speechless.

Why is that?

The fact there are still such a desperate girl out there in the world.......I'm sure she would not have lack of guys chasing her skirts or trying to get into hers in real life. Why whoring yourself on the Net?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact there are still such a desperate girl out there in the world.......I'm sure she would not have lack of guys chasing her skirts or trying to get into hers in real life. Why whoring yourself on the Net?

Because she's damaged goods (has a kid)

This thread is purely inside joke and hilarity. Whoever takes this serious in any way needs to stop being a total p.ussy.

Also, people meet online all the time, it's not a big deal.

This thread is purely inside joke and hilarity. Whoever takes this serious in any way needs to stop being a total p.ussy.

Also, people meet online all the time, it's not a big deal.

There's a difference between meeting people online to increase your social network or just looking for someone to ..well, do whatever grown ups do with eachother :thumbsup1:

Meeting people with similar interests is something different then "O you don't want but got a younger friend, closer to my age, that will do fine...."

I don't know this girl and she's probably the cutest ever and really stunning when not posing for her webcam....

Ah well, I just have the worst hangover ever and need to complain about something right now. I still don't think it's a joke in any way, I work a lot with girls who 'interact' this way and it's a serious business for them...Ah well, I think I made my point. I hope she will find it hilarious to.

If you sent pics of me to some random chick and then posted the log here I would not find it a joke.

But you never post pics of yourself. :thumbsup1:

for a joke thread,i think its pretty good.