Project ***CoinOPS REFINED***

BritneysPAIRS

not looking at new drivers yet as theres other stuff to do :thumbsup1: like testing and fixing games that work now...... ill look at this stuff after its not on my mind much apart from looking into stuff more than doing it first off is a stable list of refined roms

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of the Refined build was to go through every game that we have so far, and make sure that they all work as well as can be expected. The problem is that there are still 700 or so games to be tested. I have personally tested around 70 games, though my Xbox has been down for the past few days, it is working now, so I will resume testing tonight. There won't be a release until they are all tested. So even if BP has got every game in the history of the world working, the build will not be available until then.

That wasn't a dig at you fu, just a general update :P

I know all of that stuff already! :P

it was to get an update on how everything is panning out not just roms but gui as well.

Lol. I know you know. That's why I said it wasn't directed at you. It was a subtle hint to other people to dig in and test a few more games out to get this rolling along a lot quicker :P

I know all of that stuff already! :)

it was to get an update on how everything is panning out not just roms but gui as well.

Lol. I know you know. That's why I said it wasn't directed at you. It was a subtle hint to other people to dig in and test a few more games out to get this rolling along a lot quicker :)

I know that i know that you know. :P

hey, I'm new here, but would like to test for you, because I would love a refined arcade emu for the xbox. But I was wondering if someone could reseed the coinopsplus torrent on mininova so I could start testing? I'm getting the original coinops via newsgroups.

thanks

I got all the roms from the orig. coinops release and from coinops+. However, the roms are a mess according to the included dat files. Do I fix them with the dat files, or leave them as is? And do I add the missing ones as well?