Project ***CoinOPS REFINED***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im working my end.... I need testing :thumbsup1: or else it will be months Id say. The stripped roms will be out in 24hours plus im adding in a few.

Next week if people look at that stuff ill look into new games to add

ones ill look at are

Raiden Jet 2000

Power Drift

Galaxy force 2

Boogies Adventures or whatever it is

are there any more games fixed in later versions that arnt to CPU intensive like DJboy (was it fixed) or any games really. Only good lowish CPU games please ;) fixed or added after .84

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

gain ground isuppose would be one that was fixed in a later version of mame i suppose.

ill have a look later tonight at some versions of mame and what was fixed,but like you say not games that are cpu or ram intensive.

would powerdrift and galaxy force2 run under the mame 0.84 core?if so then great.

I want to test them - kenshiro - added them to FBA and they work well enough in that... normally mame is about 10percent slower so ill cross my fingers

- kenshiro - said he will take a look at this in which case ill help him anyway I can if not ill look into this stuff later. Ill give full credit to - kenshiro - if he wants in to help with driver stuff as it will benifit everyone.... plus it will free me to sort out some FBA stuff as well.

Also I need .72 source code it was sent to me but I deleted it by accident I will require this for midway roll back and for double dragon speed hacks :thumbsup1:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Im working my end.... I need testing ;) or else it will be months Id say. The stripped roms will be out in 24hours plus im adding in a few.

Next week if people look at that stuff ill look into new games to add

ones ill look at are

Raiden Jet 2000

Power Drift

Galaxy force 2

Boogies Adventures or whatever it is

are there any more games fixed in later versions that arnt to CPU intensive like DJboy (was it fixed) or any games really. Only good lowish CPU games please :) fixed or added after .84

sounds good bp, thanks again for all your hard work on this continued project i tested some games last night and will be adding my findings on the spreadsheet. Please don't get boogie's adventure and bonk's adventure mixed up :thumbsup1:

a couple other not so ram intensive games are fixeight and possibly turbo outrun to name a couple. ONce again great work on this project, we do appreciate all that you are doing!

HF-

Also I need .72 source code it was sent to me but I deleted it by accident I will require this for midway roll back and for double dragon speed hacks :thumbsup1:

The older Mameox builds can be grabbed from Sourceforge. If they are of any use to you ;)

Also, if anyone wants to poke about and see if any games have been added later than 0.84, or fixed since 0.84 then use MAWS. Use the 'cumulative changes' dropdown boxes to search for more recent games. For example, in 'cumulative changes since' I chose .125, and 'until' chose .125u1. In the results list you can look for 'version' and this will give the version of Mame in which it was added. This does not necessarily mean that the game itself was added at that version, just that particular set, but if you check through some of them you will find genuinely newly added games. In that example you will find a game called 'Pit Boss Superstar'. It is from 1990, and has low specs, so in theory it could be added. There are 100s more like this if you take a little time to search. You should narrow the search by choosing 'good' driver status, and you could always narrow it down by your favourite genre too. Happy hunting :)

Thinking of adding an option of if you click in the right thumb stick it will autofire the A button..... if you hold A down it would still see it as held down so you can charge weapons. If you click it again it would turn it off.

There would also be an option to disable this feature in the options

Any ideas on this as I want it to be simple (maybe not as good but easy to use and non intrusive)

Thinking of adding an option of if you click in the right thumb stick it will autofire the A button..... if you hold A down it would still see it as held down so you can charge weapons. If you click it again it would turn it off.

There would also be an option to disable this feature in the options

Any ideas on this as I want it to be simple (maybe not as good but easy to use and non intrusive)

Hey BP,

Superb solution. My HORI arcade controller does not have analog sticks but I like this feature very much.

It will be useful for many people out there who use the standard Xbox controllers or PS2 controllers!

Keep the good work running!

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

added some entries to the spreadsheet. i see that someone did try out bonk's adventure and it says unplayable in .84 core. hopefully this will not be too much trouble for you bp. im gonna go test some more games out. This game was fixed in like the .93 or something core of mame.

:thumbsup1: