Curse you Smallville!

Anyone else watch smallville and the season finale tonight? that was freaking pitiful! I hate how they must leave me in suspense for the next couple months till the next season D:

I wasnt saying it was bad!

i said dammit they left me in crazy suspense!

it was awesome! but i just hated the ending because it was soo awesome and left me hanging!

I wasnt saying it was bad!

i said dammit they left me in crazy suspense!

it was awesome! but i just hated the ending because it was soo awesome and left me hanging!

err isn't that the whole idea, to leave you in suspense for the next season. standard tv show stuff right there.

I'm still in the 6th season, so I am awaiting the 7th already for a few months. Great that you didn't included a spoiler, thanks for that.

It's so bad, that other countries still have to wait, till they bring their blockbuster series... :)

Same applies to Heroes (S1 is done), Supernaturals (S2 done) or LOST (S3 done...) and a lot more... >.<

Haven't watched the finale yet but I heard there is

a mass exodus of main charcaters after they killed off Lionel, Lex and Lana plan to leave and asume low profile roles Chloe is the only main character/side kick left so unless Braniac takes pole position for arch nemesis and side charcaters get better scripts I think its had its day.

I just wished in all 7seasons the made him face his destiny go to metropolis and fight baddies with back up from JLA everynow and again lol.

Umm, isn't smallville on thursdays at 9?

it's on the A channel wednesdays at 8 and the CW thursdays at 9 :D I get to watch it both days!

and Man! Supernatural oasifjasdkmfasd why must these asses leave me like this I want the new seasons to start NOW!