what emu/games are you playing on your xbox?

fumanchu

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAME .71:

UMK3.

KAWA-X:

SUPER PUZZLE 2 TURBO, MARVEL VS CAPCOM, KOF 2002, SVC CHAOS.

GBAX:

SUPER MARIO ISLAND 6 GOLDEN COINS, CASTELVANIA ADVENTURES, TETRIS.

ZSNES:

MARIO KART, ZELDA, SUPER MARIO.

PC ENGENIE:

BONK REVANGE.

THE REASON WHY I PLAY THOSE GAMES, IS BECAUSE I HAVE THE REAL CONSOLE, WHENE Y WAS A KID OR I PLAY AT THE ARCADES., THE THING I MIS IS PLAYING VS OTHER PEOPLE :( , I WAS SO GOOD.

THAKS FOR ALL: BP. HF, XS, GOGO, PRICAN. AND ALL PEPOPLE IN 1EMULATION AND THE XBOX SCENE.

:P:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::(:clapping::(

was one of those thanks to me? :( yea i love doing what i can for the scene. i am known at xbox-scene as xtecuterx73 and co-released the last mednafenx-nes update. Be on the lookout for more for neogenesis and mednafenx-nes.

as of now i been getting into jersey devil for psx! its an underrated game! :P

yes you are the second in the list :P . i can not make all the list, but any way, all of those that i not named, must know that you can feel proud, because you contribuit at the xbox community, and that make it better, and we all part of it.

:lol:

FBA-XXX Pro:

Street Figher

When did sreetfighter become emulated on xbox?

it dosent even play on mameox128plus without the 128mb ram upgrade.

yes iq do tell. :banghead: We would like to get in on this goodnes. I have capcom classics 2 but i want to play as it was meant to be played with virtual quarters baby! :banghead:

HF-

been playing sonic-cd on neogenesis,the best sonic game out there.also been playing android assault on neogenesis if anyone hasnt tried this and you like shooters then give this one a play,kind of a cross between thunderforce3 and macross.

None.

Although I do have 11GB worth of Beyblade episodes on my harddrive, Season 1 to be exact.

I am not playing any games on my Xbox at the moment, the games I have on my harddrive I've already completed. There about seven of them, and those seven are basically considered as the best 7 Xbox games ever.

I'm not playing emulators either, at this moment I am trying to find full rom sets of N64, GBA, SGEN, and 32X, and I'm planning on backing them up on a DVD-R so they will always be assessable.

FBA-XXX Pro:

Street Figher

When did sreetfighter become emulated on xbox?

it dosent even play on mameox128plus without the 128mb ram upgrade.

yes iq do tell. :) We would like to get in on this goodnes. I have capcom classics 2 but i want to play as it was meant to be played with virtual quarters baby! :banghead:

HF-

I donno. :banghead: