Tell me about

working my ass off trying to cover shifts, home for some gtaIV, hang with the familia, rinse repeat.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more...

lol thats all there is to tell, my life is pretty boring. I work like a dog and drive my wife and kids all over the damn city when I'm not working, I get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day. and somehow manage to carve out some game and guitar time in there somewhere. if I am posting here that means I am at work :P

Saturday spent the day doing my unemployed grad student thing, at night went to the MTV Australia Awards afterparty at a club at Newtown, hosted by 50 Cent and G-Unit.

Sunday... err nothing. Finished Gears of War on Insane, then played VF5 for a bit, followed by getting into Armored Core 4 finally. And watched Gladiators. In other words a boring at-home day.

Today (Monday) used up my April free movie tickets seeing Deception and Street Kings. Wouldn't have another chance since I work all day tomorrow and start an evening course on Wednesday.

Tell me more...

lol thats all there is to tell, my life is pretty boring. I work like a dog and drive my wife and kids all over the damn city when I'm not working, I get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day. and somehow manage to carve out some game and guitar time in there somewhere. if I am posting here that means I am at work :P

There has to be more, tell me something.....more...

Tell me more...

I'm wearing blue plaid boxers..... :P

Tell me more...

I'm wearing blue plaid boxers..... :P

All i am wearing is boxers.. :P

What's with 'familia' ?

for me it comes from growing up in southern california and being surrounded by hispanic culture/language.

alot of hispanic and latin words are just common slang here.