GTA4/xbox 360

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think sony are banking on a ps3 pack that they are putting together with gta4 and thats about it.

the 360 version is definetly the one to get,like you said exclusive downloadable content.

I strongly believe that the game will be delayed.

it's alittle late for a delay, with only 2 weeks to go on a huge release, they should already be pressing discs, my bet is the game gets leaked a week early like halo3 COD4, assassins creed and some other big name releases this year. when you see it in my sig you'll know it's out :thumbsup1:

I strongly believe that the game will be delayed.

it's alittle late for a delay, with only 2 weeks to go on a huge release, they should already be pressing discs, my bet is the game gets leaked a week early like halo3 COD4, assassins creed and some other big name releases this year. when you see it in my sig you'll know it's out :rolleyes:

Since a lot of insiders and people already have the game, as you can see below (pic found on GameSpot):

gta4ef8.jpg

Some say the picture looks fake or photoshopped, but it looks pretty legitimate to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot leaked the game tomorrow.

This game is probably going to rock so many faces. I want a 360. :(

It's eventually going to come out for PC though, as it always does. The only problem is that it may take more or less than a year. :rolleyes: