new games/new games with sound disabled.

fumanchu

the arcade version of streetfighter the movie is not bad,if you disable sound,just whatever you do dont play the saturn port,meh its BAD. :thumbsup1:

Edited by fumanchu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Fighter the Movie has been denied... But I have renamed them all and added them to the list to boot without sound. So if you add them it will work for you guys but I wont be. Ill look at love and the other one again tonight but you now have 1 day for new games if not tommorrow this time the request for this stuff is over... cheers

Street Fighter the Movie has been denied... But I have renamed them all and added them to the list to boot without sound. So if you add them it will work for you guys but I wont be. Ill look at love and the other one again tonight but you now have 1 day for new games if not tommorrow this time the request for this stuff is over... cheers

i DONT want to sound like a BROKEN record BP but . . . . how is ultimate mk 3 running and is it possible to make a stand alone player for it kind of like the sta 3 emu you made ^^

i DONT want to sound like a BROKEN record BP but . . . . how is ultimate mk 3 running and is it possible to make a stand alone player for it kind of like the sta 3 emu you made ^^

Wow. Sorry for the off-topic post, but now we've got idol worship going on here..... lol. This gets better every day.

Wow. Sorry for the off-topic post, but now we've got idol worship going on here..... lol. This gets better every day.

i look at it this way BP is one of the ONLY people who still make,fix and continues to do stuff for the original xbox system so HECK yes! im going to support BP

keep it ON-TOPIC!

Once the patch is out I will look at MK etc with sound the source wasnt source but compiled versions but there still some stuff I can do. If anyone has .72 mameox source please let me know... but for now I must put in alot of new stuff the list is pretty long and I would like to do it pretty quickly and I also like a high standard. After this patch it will be bugs and keymap fixes on a real time level eg if I fix it, it will be availble that day. And maybe all midway stuff running with sound...I have added some features hidden into the build that will allow me launch external mameox.xbes and ill try and use CoinOPS to launch other builds for certain games and maybe even SF3 3rd strike or even Genisis or SNES games. But this is after the patch. Plus there still a full HD version im 95percent finished :S and I was going to redo FBAxxx GUI to better suit my simple tastes... long term goals really just to do the stuff I want

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Wow man. Looks like you're doing a lot of new stuff. Now if you'd just add the 400 games that take about 200MB and the ability to auto filter them out, I wouldn't even have to do any more work.

Oh... and when I figure out a fix to make 2player games alternate from controller 1 to controller 2, you can add that too and this emu will have it all.

EDITED TO ADD: Not meaning to cause anything BP. Figure I'm in a thread where it's on topic and it's just frustrating that I love 100% what you're doing and that it's just so damn close to what I want, but it feels like to be able to get where I want it's so incredibly far away. I enjoy doing this stuff and I'm really picking up on a lot. Love to be able to help you and learn so I can create the end result one day that I want. Seriously dude... I don't know if my OCD is going to let this one go until I got it done the way I envision it. That could take 5 years or a few months if I had some direction.

Edited by ressurectionx