new games/new games with sound disabled.

fumanchu

use this thread to post about games/roms you would like to see in coinops.

if some games play better with sound disabled like for example the mortal kombat series,then post them and let BP know.

1)new games you want to add.

2)new game with sound disabled and vmm turned on(please post vmm settings if turned on.)

please try and stay on topic. ;)

if we get some good suggestions then we should see an update in the form of a patch,so get posting eveyone.

games added with sound disabled.

mortal kombat1,2,3 and ultimate

nba jams

narc

rampage world tour.

wwf wrestlemania

2v2 open ice.

strikers 1945 2and3.

Edited by fumanchu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) the obvious MK and NBA jam series, but I'd also love to see Midways NHL 2on2 Open Ice (my fav game) I ran it in Mame128plus (on standard 64mb xbox) with random VM settings. Just turned things up until it booted so I do not have proper settings for it, sorry.

Great idea configuring everything to auto launch with proper settings, makes life easy.

- wwf wrestlemania would be a nice add too.

Edited by tabsaid

The info screen isn't available any longer so I can't tell which games have sound disabled, and which games have non-working sound.

I randomly started a game called Riding Fight just a moment ago, never seen it before in my life. There is sound as the Taito screen comes up, but there is no in-game sound. I couldn't check to see if the sound was non-working or if it had been deliberately disabled in order to get it to run smoothly.

No big deal.

For any of these games which will have sound disabled by default, will there be an option to enable sound if the person so wishes?

No sound wont be able to be turned on its for games that wont play properly with sound on as it makes the frame rate drop to an unaceptble level..if it has sound issues but the game plays at an aceptable rate and sound isnt painfull it will be left on. It basically for new games to be added that didnt get added cause you have to disable the sound for it to play like MK3 plays at 30frames a sec with no sound and about 2 frames a sec with sound

Ultimate wont be a problem so pin it there fam

add wwf wrestlemania and 2v2 Open Ice to play with no sound they both look good but wont play with sound enabled at more than 5 frames a sec

So Far

nosoundgames.jpg

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

you have only a few days its all going...All games you see above have been added

xl.jpg

the blue ones play without sound...ill probably remove the blue and set it to the classic games so you can better see what are the big games and what isnt.

Favs will override this with a Gold color of course

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

No sound wont be able to be turned on its for games that wont play properly with sound on as it makes the frame rate drop to an unaceptble level..if it has sound issues but the game plays at an aceptable rate and sound isnt painfull it will be left on. It basically for new games to be added that didnt get added cause you have to disable the sound for it to play like MK3 plays at 30frames a sec with no sound and about 2 frames a sec with sound

Ultimate wont be a problem so pin it there fam

add wwf wrestlemania and 2v2 Open Ice to play with no sound they both look good but wont play with sound enabled at more than 5 frames a sec

So Far

nosoundgames.jpg

if you can get ALL of these games PERFECTLY running like ultimate mk3 with sound all i can say is WOW!!! even if you make a stand alone MK player !! that would be SWEEEEET just like the KI 1 and 2 player they BOTH run PERFECTLY!...is there away to get ultimate mk3 to run with sound perfectly???

cant see the mortal kombats working with sound on the 0.84 core.

mameox 0.72 is the emu that plays all mks and ultimate with sound as it has a speed hack,for the midway drivers.