must...have...it...

someboddy

http://openpandora.org/

I would give my right arm for it!

Wait a minute... I won't be able to use it properly without my right arm... OK, I'll give my right leg!

NO NO NO! That's not good! without my right leg I won't be able to walk and having an hand held device will be pointless...

Well, it's the thought that count, isn't it?

Wait a minute... I won't be able to use it properly without my right arm... OK, I'll give my right leg!

NO NO NO! That's not good! without my right leg I won't be able to walk and having an hand held device will be pointless...

give your male organ. nothing personal, but most of the people here don't have a practical function for it anyways :P

give your male organ. nothing personal, but most of the people here don't have a practical function for it anyways :devilboy:

I DO have a practical function for it you know! I need it for masturbation... however, considering masturbation has no direct relation to the Pandora, I might consider your idea.

it doesn't appear to do anything a hacked PSP or DS can't already do for half the price......... and its ugly. If I was interested in that sort of thing at this point in time I would just get a PSP.

it doesn't appear to do anything a hacked PSP or DS can't already do for half the price......... and its ugly. If I was interested in that sort of thing at this point in time I would just get a PSP.

You have insulted my fiance! I demand satisfaction!

Can the PSP emulate the DS? Can the DS emulate the PSP? The Pandora can do both! Beside, it is designed for homebrew software, so you don't need to hack it.

Beside, that thing is a beast! It has a flocking 128MB of RAM! It's more than the flocking Wii have!!! And a dual core CPU!

This thing is not a handheld console. It's a flocking handheld computer!

You have insulted my fiance! I demand satisfaction!

Can the PSP emulate the DS? Can the DS emulate the PSP? The Pandora can do both! Beside, it is designed for homebrew software, so you don't need to hack it.

Beside, that thing is a beast! It has a flocking 128MB of RAM! It's more than the flocking Wii have!!! And a dual core CPU!

This thing is not a handheld console. It's a flocking handheld computer!

Can you provide the source that told you it can emulate PSP and DS? From what I read, they said it will be able to do PSX and maybe N64.

EDIT: I guess you could be referring to the Wiki...

The Pandora has the potential to emulate the Sony Playstation and most if not all older machines.

Nah, PSP and DS emulation on this machine is not possible. The hardware is not good enough for this kind of emulation.

Nah, PSP and DS emulation on this machine is not possible. The hardware is not good enough for this kind of emulation.

The hardware is most definitely good enough for DS emulation, but no touch screen = suck. Not sure about PSP emulation, tho.