must...have...it...

someboddy

it doesn't appear to do anything a hacked PSP or DS can't already do for half the price......... and its ugly. If I was interested in that sort of thing at this point in time I would just get a PSP.

You have insulted my fiance! I demand satisfaction!

Can the PSP emulate the DS? Can the DS emulate the PSP? The Pandora can do both! Beside, it is designed for homebrew software, so you don't need to hack it.

Beside, that thing is a beast! It has a flocking 128MB of RAM! It's more than the flocking Wii have!!! And a dual core CPU!

This thing is not a handheld console. It's a flocking handheld computer!

ok ok, I seriously doubt it will be emulating DS or PSP. and even if it does its still ugly as hell.

ok ok, I seriously doubt it will be emulating DS or PSP. and even if it does its still ugly as hell.

Well, there is a difference between hardware you want based on the specs and hardware you purchase to show off. Nothing is prettier than a brand new shining pink NDS.

But I agree, saying it has the potential to emulate PS stuff is not a promise it's actually gonna work...

Lovely handheld to experiment with...Damn Someboddy, now I want one too!

Everyone should get one. After I've got mine ofcourse... I don't want them running out of stock and leaving me without it...

GP2X f200

can do whatever you'd like aswell. short of the impossible ds/psp emulation.

still a bit more pricey then a PSP at 170usd.