Guitar Hero VS. DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

Alpha

What's more enjoyable to play?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So here's my question for you folks who have played DDR and Guitar Hero. Which one did you enjoy playing more? I haven't played either of them and I feel like divulging myself into one of them. From the videos and people I've seen play both games, they seem to be the same type of games. The objective is to copy the arrows or buttons on the screen and press them somehow physically. Hands (Guitar Hero) vs. Feet (DDR)!

So which games did you like more? Guitar Hero or DDR? Vote in the poll with some comments please. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

well thats strange, I voted for GH but ddr got the vote.......

let it be known GH is 10000x cooler then ddr.

well thats strange, I voted for GH but ddr got the vote.......

let it be known GH is 10000x cooler then ddr.

There's only 1 vote submitted and I voted for DDR. Your vote never went through for some reason. Try again.

• 2 months later...

sorry for the late reply but i just saw this and had to comment

I say DDR because it's more physical. If you want to start playing these music games then it really depends on what type of music you like. The reason why Guitar Hero got so popular is, i think, the music is popular and people in the US can relate to it. It's way easier and more enjoyable to play a music game with songs that you like. If you want to play a guitar music game, there's guitar freak by konami and fret on fire which is a free computer game that you can download songs online to play.