If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?

Lucandrake

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a super-being I'd probably be an immortal Paladin with great healing spells (fvck off AIDS/cancer/anything), angel wings for flight, 6th sense that tells me when people are in trouble, teleportation, resurrection in case the victim had a violent and untimely death. Also I'd be able to withstand just about any assault because, hey, I'm a Paladin, and we don't die.

As a regular guy I'd be a benevolent dictator whose country is the epitome of health, freedom, democracy (except for leadership, because I'd never be deposed) and leading producer of pharmaceuticals and cures for every disease. It'd also be so powerful as to repel any invasion, and have specialized task forces that go and assassinate evil dictators around the world and bring their countries to order and happiness. Another task force would hunt down all secret organizations bent on evil world domination around the world, brutally murder them and dissolve their puppet governments and forces. Also I'd rule it for many centuries because of a specialized cloning program I set up for myself and most trusted friends and companions. My people would come to resemble elves as well. Did I mention this would all happen in an alternate world where all kinds of fantasy races exist in a peaceful co-existence during these ages.

And you're all invited for drinks.

As a super-being I'd probably be an immortal Paladin with great healing spells (fvck off AIDS/cancer/anything), angel wings for flight, 6th sense that tells me when people are in trouble, teleportation, resurrection in case the victim had a violent and untimely death. Also I'd be able to withstand just about any assault because, hey, I'm a Paladin, and we don't die.

As a regular guy I'd be a benevolent dictator whose country is the epitome of health, freedom, democracy (except for leadership, because I'd never be deposed) and leading producer of pharmaceuticals and cures for every disease. It'd also be so powerful as to repel any invasion, and have specialized task forces that go and assassinate evil dictators around the world and bring their countries to order and happiness. Another task force would hunt down all secret organizations bent on evil world domination around the world, brutally murder them and dissolve their puppet governments and forces. Also I'd rule it for many centuries because of a specialized cloning program I set up for myself and most trusted friends and companions. My people would come to resemble elves as well. Did I mention this would all happen in an alternate world where all kinds of fantasy races exist in a peaceful co-existence during these ages.

And you're all invited for drinks.

No offense but your ideas sound sort of what every dictator has, sort of like Fidel Castro... since you want to use power to bring people order. But at what cost and what if your order is not the idea of order for the people. Or you probably have to take away their freedom to make your super society. There is no such thing as a benevolent dictator.

Edited by Tynvar