Heath Ledger (The New Joker) found dead...

BlackKnight

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depending on how well he plays the joker, i might or might not care about his death. like the others said, i don't know him on a personal level and is not emotionally attach to him to i don't really care about him. and with people dying everyday, i kind of stop caring about random people dying.

A man died and all you sick bastards can think about is if you get a movie... Jesus Christ on a pogo stick...

he was a drug addict. flock him. and I'll say the same thign when Amy Winehouse ODs on crack and Brittney ODs on cheetos and starbucks.

A man died and all you sick bastards can think about is if you get a movie... Jesus Christ on a pogo stick...

he was a drug addict. flock him. and I'll say the same thign when Amy Winehouse ODs on crack and Brittney ODs on cheetos and starbucks.

we don't know that for sure. the pills he OD'd on were sleeping pills, he might have just had a rough week or something. besides, no known offense has been recorded of him using drugs. he had a 2 year old daughter that needed taking care of and his career was doing ok, so I doubt he used any drugs.