cloverfield monster?

I read that the first monster posted is NOT the cloverfield monster. supposedly confirmed by the director. there has been some speculation that this is a godzilla movie. god I hope not. there is a slo-mo vid of the latest commercial on youtube where you get a small glimpse of the monster. and what you can see looks more like the whale-crab.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that the first monster posted is NOT the cloverfield monster. supposedly confirmed by the director. there has been some speculation that this is a godzilla movie. god I hope not. there is a slo-mo vid of the latest commercial on youtube where you get a small glimpse of the monster. and what you can see looks more like the whale-crab.

In that case the movie might be interesting enough to watch. Don't really care about that whole surviving the monster thing, I just want to see that monster wreck stuff.

The Cloverfield monster has been revealed.

cloverfield.jpg

Apparently the story is that she's out to destroy everyone's credibility and every ankle biter's dignity...as usual. The reason why the military is unable to destroy her is that she is so full of smug that she is able to produce a shield of bullsh!t that can withstand anything.

It's so true!! So what does her dog do? Does it like sneak around to the back of the military while it's firing crap at her and then piss on the military? I can just picture that. xD

Commits Suicide

My friend that works at a movie theater saw the movie...; she said that it was pretty okay, but the cinematography got her a little motion sick (she just said sick). No other details were mentioned, but I guess it was okay.