What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

So I married an axe murder.

I remember this movie being real funny when I first saw it. but it seemed a bit forced and cheesy in todays light.

I am gonna watch Evil Dead tonight. I've actually never seen the first one.

Serenity.

My sister has been on about this for years. and I never gave it a shot. I'm not big on the whole "Space Opera" Genre. (American Dignity, Space Opera Symphony!) She never bothered to mention the whole Western slant. which I dig quite a bit. Now I am watching the original Firefly series on hulu.

Serenity.

My sister has been on about this for years. and I never gave it a shot. I'm not big on the whole "Space Opera" Genre. (American Dignity, Space Opera Symphony!) She never bothered to mention the whole Western slant. which I dig quite a bit. Now I am watching the original Firefly series on hulu.

Short-lived but pretty good show. Joss Whedon has talent.

If you've never heard of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog you should check that out too, by Josh Whedon.

yeah I seen Dr horrible when it was first out during the strike. not due to Whedon, but more due to Doogie (I dunno the dudes real name but I like him on How I met your mother)

Preadator 2.

Serenity.

Ohhhh yea. My favorite episode is "Janes Town" Laugh out loud funny. That show was great. You'll nottice things are different. The show was canned by fox (big suprise) So Whedon made a movie for closures sake. So the relationship between everyone is not as elaborate. And it the movie, they kill my favorite character... What is there... 14 episodes... it's a damn shame.

"BROWN COATS"

haha, Jayne's Town was the last episode I watched tuesday night. picking up again for a few episodes tonight. permitting work doesn't get hectic I can watch 3 or 4 episodes a night.