What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Notorious Bettie Page

poster_NotoriousBettiePagePoster.jpg

decent. Gretschen Mol is a dead ringer for Bettie in this movie.

The Notorious Bettie Page

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/a...ePagePoster.jpg

decent. Gretschen Mol is a dead ringer for Bettie in this movie.

yeah, it wasn't bad

I saw Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles last night. It was boring, but I eventually found myself jumping back if I missed anything. The ending really came out of nowhere.

Gamer

Horrible movie, really puts us in a bad light. The direction was near seizure inducing and nearly all the actors were just 'there'. I perked up when John Leguizamo made an appearance, but they didn't give him much screen time at all.

I give it... 4/10

^Yeah me and my friend watched gamer a couple days ago because we knew it would be bad. It was worse than expected.

I watched Gamer today and thought it was OK. But then I don't take the term 'Gamer' that seriously. I thought it portrayed what it would be like pretty spot on if that tech came to pass. especially the 'society' part of the world.

also watched Desparado and La Bamba.

Paranormal Entity. yes Entity, not activity.

some straight to DVD rip off of paranormal activity. it was actually OK, if the acting had been better it would have topped the movie it was ripping off.

Paranormal activity - pretty good if you're looking for a quick thrill and a bad case of the heebie jeebies.

Serosuly after watching you pay attention to odd noises and get spooked!

Well i did but im a pussy with scarey movies.

OK so take Colonial white man vs Indians, trade indians for blue cat people, stir in game ripoffs like Mech Warrior, Haloz, and Panzer Dragoon Orta. Now make it go on and on for almost 3 hours. you get the idea.