What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Went through the Firefly series again a few days ago, currently watching the first season of Fringe.

but I'm taking a break from that right now and watching Pandorum.

Public enemies.

A great film but I Kept on spotting fuck ups and laughing my ass off.

They cast a well known scouse actor for baby face nelson and its hilarious as you listen to him try and do an "american gangstas" voice. "GeYht In the Kharowr!!!" (get in the car)

I couldn't hear what johnny depp was saying half the time it was just like some strange rumbling I had my volume cranked right up even bale Who I like as an actor kinda had the strange "Grumble" going on.

8/10

^Saw that. You thought Travolta was a good bad guy? I dunno man his high-pitched rants during the movie were kind awkward to me. He was a good villain in Face-Off but that was because of the character. He's been playing a bunch of "thuggish" hard-up villains lately in this movie and another upcoming cop movie he's doing and it just doesn't work for me. The movie was alright though.

Pandorum.

The story was pretty good. Something tells me the director has played Dead Space or something cuz its almost similar. The chick is hot. The problem I had with the movie and I don't know if it was the particular rip I downloaded or the movie in general but it's really dark throughout and hard to see because the visuals get pretty crazy with the colors sometimes. The sound was kinda screwed up too... I might have to redownload this one.

8/10

The new STAR TREK

All I can say is WOW.

9/10

Large rocks fall on peoples heads.

And that black chick would instantly cure my retarded ejaculation problem.

If I ever got in to trouble for rape it would be with her.

Watchmen

Fucking weird film - its about a bunch of ex superheroes who have retired.

What I failed to notice is that it actually gets you thinking and portraying an actual story, instead of a guy going "I got flames and shit!!!!" Wonderfully directed and thought provoking.

Best character by far is the detective with a mask on that shape shift like Psychiatrists blot cards. The prison scenes are funny as fuck.

Check it out if you like different angles on common stuff.

2 hours 30 minutes.

So make sure your comfy and its raining out side.

Still the superhero costumes look fucking stupid - I dont care what anyone says batman is in this movie.

^Lol you talk about Watchmen as if it was something unknown and pleasantly surprising its kind of funny. Dude, Alan Moore wrote Watchman in the 80's and its regarded as the best graphic novel ever written. The only comic book to win a Hugo Award.

I'm kind of surprised considering Moore is British, I thought you'd be more familiar with the movie. Or maybe i'm just getting the vibe from your post that you were unfamiliar with it entirely before watching it when in reality you know a lot about it.

Rorschach is definitely the best character in the story. .Jackie Earle Haley owned that character. Personally though I liked Ozymandias' character and portrayal by Mathew Goode, I thought he played a great ambiguous anti-villain.

As for Night Owl, his depiction being Batman-esque wasn't an accident lol. That was completely intentional.