What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

It has to be said since kill bill it has gone down hill.

That film with kurt russel gave me a stroek death race i think - all it was was this:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah - Kurt russel gets hit in the face with an iron bar by a girl - End.

just because teeny boppers are all into twilight doesnt mean vampires arent cool anymore, although it is becoming cliche with true blood, and that other vampire show

Not just tweens but those Goth, false-fang wearing, contact lens blood drinking "i'm a real vampire" people that turn the idea of vampires into circus freaks.

American Teen.

A good documentary about the life of naive kids and their petulant teenage years. As a whole though, something I can't relate to at all. My highschool experience was nothing like it. Maybe its because I grew up in L.A. around a primarily minority populated environment (I being among the smallest, asians among Latinos/Blacks) or maybe the kids in inner-city urban school districts, even a private catholic all-male one like mine (probably the main reason), just behave differently.

But tell me this, how the fuck does the queen bitch at school end up at her dream college (Notre-Dame) even after vandalizing a person's house with derogatory sexual harassment remarks? Treating people like shit and still living the princess life? There's something wrong right there.

Highschool kids are just clowns when I see them. Mindless twits caught up on drama over the most irrelevant, asinine shit but we all go through it I guess. Some more than others.

Lol I for one don't miss highschool.

7/10.