What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

not a movie but the first episode of Flash Forward.

looks like it is gonna be a good series.

The Hills run Red

some straight to dvd slasher flick. it was ok as these types of movies go. titties, blood and guts, hulking retard killer. what more could you want?

Finally watched Transformers 2, well sort of, I got bored with it and turned it off halfway through. It was pretty ridiculous and stupid. Why did it have to be so long? The story wasn't nearly complex enough.

I liked how they had to give Shia LaBeaf (or however you spell his name) a neon orange spray tan so he wouldn't stick out so much next to Megan Fox's neon orange spray on tan.

Man I just cannot stop hating on Megan Fox, Every time I calm down I hear/see something else that makes me hate her even more. Her quote "Transformers isn't about acting" that supposedly justifies her shitty performance. I shouldn't even need to explain that one. Then she bars all the transformers comic writers or whatever from her transformers 2 launch party. What a dumb bitch, If it wasn't for Transformers no one would know shit about you, and judging by your other movies you better enjoy this success while it lasts. It's box office bombs and bro films for the rest of your life. It seems like she was genetically engineered to appeal to bros as much as possible, everything from her dumbass looks to her dumbass attitude.

Finally watched Transformers 2, well sort of, I got bored with it and turned it off halfway through. It was pretty ridiculous and stupid. Why did it have to be so long? The story wasn't nearly complex enough.

I liked how they had to give Shia LaBeaf (or however you spell his name) a neon orange spray tan so he wouldn't stick out so much next to Megan Fox's neon orange spray on tan.

Man I just cannot stop hating on Megan Fox, Every time I calm down I hear/see something else that makes me hate her even more. Her quote "Transformers isn't about acting" that supposedly justifies her shitty performance. I shouldn't even need to explain that one. Then she bars all the transformers comic writers or whatever from her transformers 2 launch party. What a dumb bitch, If it wasn't for Transformers no one would know shit about you, and judging by your other movies you better enjoy this success while it lasts. It's box office bombs and bro films for the rest of your life. It seems like she was genetically engineered to appeal to bros as much as possible, everything from her dumbass looks to her dumbass attitude.

How did you not watch this in the theatre, man you fail so hard it's not even funny. :P

This movie is about robots fighting!!!! ENERGON GOT DAMNIT!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! THE FALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fag.

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES W/ME! Did you ever read the review that my husband and I wrote in my blog?

Nah I never read it, but I had heard before that the second one was shit compared to the first one like a billion times which is why I didn't see it in theaters. I did see the first one in theaters.

Even the first one was just "okay" though. It was really just a bunch of cool action scenes but it at least captured SOME of the style of the original show. The sequel was just goofy. Why did that old robot have a cane? Seriously wtf!? There where so many just stupid things like that and constant mind numbingly dumb dialogue I guess to make it appeal to kids more or something. What can you really expect from a Michael Bay movie though?

Rotten Tomatoes

Original - 57/100

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transformers_the_movie/

Sequel - 19/100

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/transforme..._of_the_fallen/

IMDB

Original - 7.4/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/

Sequel - 6.2/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Metacritic

Original - 61/100