What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

C'mon man.. she isn't that bad comparatively to what's out there. But her thumb does look odd lol. Maybe she's a fingernail biter like Elijah Wood?

Now there's somebody I could bone the shit outta.

That's the short dude from LOTR.

Looks like my crack whore comment got outta hand. Nice that Cominus wants to do Elijah Wood, I hear he's been lonely since the Return of the King.

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies.

Nothing like a good 'ol Warner Brothers Animated cartoon. Had a lot of cameos but overall seemed a bit too G-rated, and the animation wasn't up to par. Wish they'd get serious like Batman: Gotham Knight was and really impress the fans like myself. Kevin Conroy and Clancy Brown, always a plus.

7.5/10 (for fun value)

Looks like my crack whore comment got outta hand. Nice that Cominus wants to do Elijah Wood, I hear he's been lonely since the Return of the King.

No im just saying, like if we were sitting around having a converstaion I could be like yeah I did Elijah Wood.

I'm 30 minutes into "The Kite Runner".

If you've never read the novel, go do it now. If you've never seen this movie, keep it that way. So many things wrong off the bat, 1 major character that I have yet to see isn't in there as well, the entire reason to the purpose of the "adventure" isn't really expressed and only known IF you already read the novel.

The pacing is horrible, and the acting is even worse. They sound like robots repeating their lines and then 2 seconds later the camera spans to another scene. The Kite Cutting was "ok" though, seriously could've have been better with more verbal communication and less visual expression.

O well, it's still "sad", just not as impact full as the book was. It could've been so much more though, and that makes it even worse. Lost potential is shit.

I'm 30 minutes into "The Kite Runner".

If you've never read the novel, go do it now. If you've never seen this movie, keep it that way. So many things wrong off the bat, 1 major character that I have yet to see isn't in there as well, the entire reason to the purpose of the "adventure" isn't really expressed and only known IF you already read the novel.

The pacing is horrible, and the acting is even worse. They sound like robots repeating their lines and then 2 seconds later the camera spans to another scene. The Kite Cutting was "ok" though, seriously could've have been better with more verbal communication and less visual expression.

O well, it's still "sad", just not as impact full as the book was. It could've been so much more though, and that makes it even worse. Lost potential is shit.

Yeah I felt the same way about Eragon.

Saw Dragonslayer after many years. Still think it's great.

Trick r' Treat

nice little halloween movie thats got a old school horror comic flair.