What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Dead snow - norwegian zombie stuff - well worth checking out if you like zombie stuff.

How the fat guy gets to hump that bird though after JUST dropping a TURD and wiping his asss in the out house I will never know.

yeah I was like WTF?! in the outhouse? with that smell of fresh and old turd in the air. hahah.

I watched Zombieland AGAIN. thats how bad ass it is. I started to watch Wrong Turn 2 but never got into it.

Oh Last night i watched The punisher war zone.

I loved this movie -

But as long as you dont expect anything amazing other than people dying in god awfull ways then this film is for you.

The gun fights are done really sweet. You actually feel liek you might just be playing resident evil 9.

Paranormal Activity.

It was pretty good I mean, its obviously just a movie but some scenes were pretty creepy. HOWEVER... I vow never again, ever that when a seriously scary movie comes out in theaters, to go watch it at theater because seriously... i'm sitting there trying enjoy the fucking movie and I can understand the occasional girl squealing and talking, but when everybody starts saying shit out loud to the whole theater its fucking annoying. You know I payed $12 dollars for this shit and if you can't stfu because you're too nervous and scared you need to goof-off with your friends to lighten the mood, don't watch the fucking movie!

Goddamn... never again.

As far as scary movies go, 9/10.

Some things didn't make any sense logically but i'll let you watch and see for yourself.

Saw Public Enemies and the new Wonder Woman animated movie.

Neither made me think "wow... this is a good movie," but I also didn't think "wow... what a massive ass-ripping piece of shit" either.