FINALLY! Cosplay returns to 1emulation!

Inky

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the presses! Here is some cosplay that's actually well done with a nice looking costume on an attractive lady. I present to you Samus Aran.

metroid01ez3.jpg

samuscosplay09809869869ut2.jpg

samuscosplay0secondlv3.jpg

There was a professional type gallery with more but I can't find it. Nvm, found it: http://pixelninja.se/photo.html

lol the link was in the first photo.

K, back to posting crappy cosplay!

Stop the presses! Here is some cosplay that's actually well done with a nice looking costume on an attractive lady. I present to you Samus Aran.

metroid01ez3.jpg

samuscosplay09809869869ut2.jpg

samuscosplay0secondlv3.jpg

There was a professional type gallery with more but I can't find it. Nvm, found it: http://pixelninja.se/photo.html

lol the link was in the first photo.

OH MAN..... I'm going to have to get a suit for EM :lol:

And Davis.... that girl was attractive, and in that outfit, she did look hot... ant least from that angle.

Santa and his Reindeer FTW! Or maybe the Team Rocket... thing...

As for Samus Aran, she has this weird chin/lip/jaw thing going on that reminds me of my friend Melissa. Aaaand the chick from the first picture just seems to have a really nice body. I agree with Davis on the face thing.

Well whatever.... her face doesn't look awful, and it's mainly her body, plus the outfit, that makes her hot to me. Thats another costume id like to see on EM.

And what the hell...... These people in rancid cosplay, need to be shot on site.