argh moving is horrible

Gryph

So I'm helping my parents move. We were supposed to leave early today but that didn't happen. Late last night it seemed we lost the truck keys so we were all demoralized (and quite angry) so we stopped packing that night. This morning we found it ON THE STREET near the garbage wtf.

Then today we finish packing at FOUR PM (we wanted to leave by 10 AM at the latest) so then we go try to load my car onto the dolly trailer thing. But those asshats at Budget gave us a faulty one and the thing wasn't centered so the car would have been towed crooked the entire way. So after 2 hours (in 40 degree weather, also) of trying to fix that thing and talking on the phone with Budget to have them send a new one but it's Sunday and it's late so that wouldn't be possible.

So we come back into the completely empty house I was more than happy to leave behind. I have to spend the night in this room I was hoping to never see again.

We were also hoping to reach our destination sometime today so we could get some...um...laborers to empty our truck all day tomorrow but that won't be happening. I hope there are some people willing to work on Christmas eve day.

Atleast I put some bedding in an easy to reach area so we're sleeping with pillows and comforters. Unfortunately the towels, soap, shampoo, and other bathroom stuff was packed and hard to find in the dark so I had to walk to Walmart to buy that stuff for tomorrow.

Gah.

Yuck. It is the worst. I helped no less than 5 people move this summer.

Ended up having sex with one of them and saw another naked. :P I love being a nice guy sometimes.

Yuck. It is the worst. I helped no less than 5 people move this summer.

Ended up having sex with one of them and saw another naked. :P I love being a nice guy sometimes.

Score!!!!!!

Anyways, yes moving blows, but isn't it awesome when everythings done and put where its supposed to be?

ugh I hate moving. I've had to do way more then my fair share in my life. and I always dread it.