SvC Chaos News

Gouken

Um...none of the links you added had a svc rom. There all broken links....

Anyhow, I got the emulator that runs the rom but I don't have the rom. Can someone plz post the exact link to svc? The KOFChile site didn't even have a SVC rom... :(

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too I have the same problem i'm trying the bittorrent download maybe that works but it is too slow i wan't a link from a site hosting it

Keep searchin? Yo dawg i've been searchin for the past 2 weeks. All over google, yahoo, search.com....everything. Heck I Even checked the japanese and french emu sites and I all I got were broken Links and error pages. Could you send me the rom by email? Send it at sonicextreme@hotmail.com if that's ok with you.

Hey i need some help...

I downloaded the SVC Plus rom and tried working it on NeorageX,

It detects it but doesnt load it sooooo....

I heard Nebulav223 works with it but when i set the directory, it does not detect the rom :(

how do i get this ROM TO WORK!?!?! UGHSSS

Keep searchin? Yo dawg i've been searchin for the past 2 weeks. All over google, yahoo, search.com....everything. Heck I  Even checked the japanese and french  emu sites and I all I got were broken Links and error pages. Could you send me the rom by email? Send it at sonicextreme@hotmail.com if that's ok with you.

I meant search through this thread with a fine-tooth comb...

I only have a 10MB e-mail, so e-mailing the rom is a no-go...

---

Try www.snkx.com

Emustar has no roms whatsoever. I checked out the NeoGeo rom section of emustar and all it gave me were other old NeoGeo rom links. :( Hell...

Also, I do not wich to play the NeoRagex version of svcplus. I wish to play it on Kawaks.