SvC Chaos News

Gouken

so far the svcplus  is not working in NRX    (neoragex)

not all oms work in neoragex  as there are differnt types of roms  :lol:

Of Course,As sVc Plus Is just A Bootleg.NRX Cannot Emulate Bootleg.The Real One Most Probally Will Be Out Soon,And When The Time When It Came Out,NRX Can Emulate The Real ROM.=)

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far the svcplus is not working in NRX    (neoragex)

not all oms work in neoragex as there are differnt types of roms  :lol:

Of Course,As sVc Plus Is just A Bootleg.NRX Cannot Emulate Bootleg.The Real One Most Probally Will Be Out Soon,And When The Time When It Came Out,NRX Can Emulate The Real ROM.=)

i have svc and svcplus and the svc wont run in NRX it is a known issue with the p1 rom as far i know bootlegs have worked in NRX before but i may be wrong

I don't see what the big problem is for some games in nebula to still be locked though. El Semi(the author) says that a game must be at least 1yr old, kof2002, mslug4 and rotd all came out last year

it depends when the games came out might not be a full year yet with them games maybe they will unlock them in 2004 who knows

but i sure love to get hold of the source code nebula

I have a version of NeoRageX which emulates SVC Chaos, i'll upload it tommorow

when you say SVC Chaos you mean the original or svcplus ?

maybe you have the correct rom that works in neorageX as my mine runs in neorageX as well but i cannot play it arcade mode

Edited by james

Hey not that its a big problem... but all these M1 files for sound dun work (I've checked all on this thread). The latest one works for Demitri.. but Geese still doesn't shout 'Double ReppuKen'. Is this normal... because its the only sound that isnt right; the rest works perfectly?

Hey not that its a big problem... but all these M1 files for sound dun work (I've checked all on this thread). The latest one works for Demitri.. but Geese still doesn't shout 'Double ReppuKen'. Is this normal... because its the only sound that isnt right; the rest works perfectly?
did you try this one http://emulacity.redtotalonline.com/ngtool...ixes/269-m1.zip if you are not useing mame you will need rename it to match your roms

other than that i have no idea but i know there still voices missing from others

one is Bison he lost his laugh :lol: ........when he folded his arms (you can see him doing so) he did luagh but now is missing it was there before all the m1 fixes..

whats worse they have a new p1 rom for svcplus which fixed it so u can see all the bosses (all 12) but they are messing with text within it and now has part spanish and looks like crap i for one will not use it

Edited by james

:lol: I'm having problems with sVc..I have Nebula 223cFIX,Nebula 223 FIX (Play All),sVc Kawaks FIX,And WinKawaks 147b but none of them reckognize sVc.

It's says..Missing

svc_p1.rom Not Found

svc_s1.rom Not Found

svc-v1.rom Not Found

svc-v2.rom Not Found

svc-v3.rom Not Found

svc-v4.rom Not Found

svc_c1.rom Not Found

svc_c2.rom Not Found

svc_c3.rom Not Found

svc_c4.rom Not Found

svc_c5.rom Not Found