opening a torrent

Skeeter

flocking n00b!

haha don't be too hard on the guy I know him in person and he sucks at the internet :P When you get an archive like that its like a big Zip file but split into separate parts so its easier to transfer. Open the first one (it will end in .r01, or .001, or something like that) and you'll be able to extract it, its probably going to be an ISO file. I think I put Alcohol 120% on your computer, open that up and pick mount image on the left (or right click the virtual drive on the bottom and click mount image), then your probably going to have to follow some instructions that should have came with it.

But this is like a demo right? Stealing games is bad, Don't do it. (you'll get in trouble if you talk about piracy and stuff here)

Wow. Just wow.

PROTIP: Learn how to work with compressed archives before you go pirating stuff.

Yeah, seriously. There is just some basic knowledge you need to have before you do anything. You wouldn't do algebra without knowing addition.

given that he's seeing "books" I'm going to assume that he does.

I'm surprised that he hasn't least tried, you know, double clicking on them and let common sense (if any) take over.

I love reading the comments on popular torrent sites. there are always noobs asking dumb ass questions.