The Collection

Krosigrim

I usually don't play games more than once, so I pawn them off when I'm done with them. Every once in a while, I end up wanting to play one again, but that's pretty rare.

PS2

Gradius V

Persona 3

Shin Megami Tensei 3 (Nocturne)

We<3Katamari

GC

PSO 1&2

PSO 3 (Gamestop won't accept these for trading :) )

Resident Evil 4

Tales of Symphonia

Resident Evil

Viewtiful Joe

Viewtiful Joe 2

Bomberman Jetters

Metroid Prime 2

DS

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

Etrian Odyssey

Final Fantasy III

SNK v Capcom Card Fighters DS

Digimon something Dusk

Yoshi's Island DS

Pokemon Pearl

Wii

Mario Party 8

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NES

Super Mario Bros + Duck Hunt (2-in-1)

Tiger Heli

Top Gun

SNES

Donkey Kong Country 2

Rock N Roll Racing

Super Mario Kart

Super Ninja Boy

PSX

MegaMan Legends

Rayman Rush

Robo-Pit 2

RPG Maker

PS2

007: Nightfire

ATV Offroad Fury 3

Crazy Taxi

Destroy All Humans

Ghost Recon 2

Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

RPG Maker 2

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

TimeSplitters 2

... and a few more...

GB/GBC

Arcade Classic No. 3: Galaga + Galaxian

Donkey Kong Land

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Shadowgate Classic

Tetris DX

NDS

Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes A Day!

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Mario Kart DS

Tony Hawk's American Sk8land

PC

Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection

Guild Wars Prophecies + Factions + Nightfall

Oblivion

The Orange Box

The Ship

The Witcher

Is this a joke? Even if I didn't list the copied games I have, this would take me a damn week to compile a list. I own over 300 retail PC games alone.

I'd like to participate, but sheesh the only lists I keep are for GC/PS2/XBOX so I can find a game in my CD case without digging.

I'll come back with a list of retails for everything but PC.

Too bad that when I has a young teenager I tended to sell games at EB games for newer expensive ones. Man how foolish that was. Right now, I'm going to keep all of the games I purchase good or bad, atleast you can say you bought that game to see if it sucked or not, or you bought it and beat it, it's a pretty accelerating feeling.

I use to hate selling my old games at trade and sell game stores. I would bring 10 games, get 60 dollars credit and buy some crappy brand new 50 dollar retail game that wasn't the much worth the cost.

Xenosaga 2? Did you play 1 or 3? I didn't like 2. I feel like it was the weakest gameplay wise. But overall, I loved the story.

I think Xenosaga 2 is pretty good. Let's keep in mind that Xenosaga 2 is the only Xenosaga game to be ever released in Europe, so I've never played the first or the third one. Now if Namco would only bring XS3 over here.

Xenosaga 2 wouldn't have even made it here hadn't Sony Europe stepped in and actually helped Namco to make the release. God damn those people.

How the hell can they justify releasing 2 only? It makes no sense!!! Dummy Sauce. Xeno Saga has an epic story. It's pretty good, and had me interested the whole way through. Each installment, they changed the battle system. It was like each game was a new one, with the same underlying story. A cool idea. Id try to get 1 and 3, so you can fill in the gaps.

Is this a joke? Even if I didn't list the copied games I have, this would take me a damn week to compile a list. I own over 300 retail PC games alone.

I'd like to participate, but sheesh the only lists I keep are for GC/PS2/XBOX so I can find a game in my CD case without digging.

I'll come back with a list of retails for everything but PC.

No its not a joke. I intended this to be a retail list. I guess I wasn't clear enough on the title. And yea, I can imagine how much of a hassle listing them will be! I look at the lists, and remember a game I didn't put down. And It took me a bit, just to list them. wow, 300 PC games!!! I can only imagine the list of those who didn't sell there games way back when.

Too bad that when I has a young teenager I tended to sell games at EB games for newer expensive ones. Man how foolish that was. Right now, I'm going to keep all of the games I purchase good or bad, atleast you can say you bought that game to see if it sucked or not, or you bought it and beat it, it's a pretty accelerating feeling.

I use to hate selling my old games at trade and sell game stores. I would bring 10 games, get 60 dollars credit and buy some crappy brand new 50 dollar retail game that wasn't the much worth the cost.

Yea, I sold so much, hell I even sold my G I Joes.... That was a dumb move. Id have an awesome collection of games right now.

Lets see, I sold my Symphony of the Night, so now my version, is in a "Greatest Hits" case. Dragon Warrior 4 goes for around 50 bucks now, so I'm forced to have a rom instead, But I do miss that map and item list it came with. Wish I could find a scan of it. It's just too damn bad.

Also, I noticed that anyone who listed there Saturn games, didn't have Guardian Heroes! Did I miss it or did you? And if not, Did you not like it? That is one of the best games for the system, in my opinion. I also liked Darius Gaiden.

Well this is great. I will look thoroughly through your lists, and new ones that post, and make a list of games I want to get. Either games I long forgot about, or games I didn't know about. So I will be asking questions, hope I don't annoy.

P.S. I know that making a list, is a pain in the ass. So thank you for posting them.

Edited by Belthasar

Here is an incomplete list I think. There may be some missing and some duplicates in there because I have multiple copies of some things and some are just mistakes.

Some old pics at my old room (everything is in boxes now):

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image001.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image002.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image003.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image004.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image005.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image006.jpg

http://freshyk.com/pics/gamecollection/image007.jpg

List:

PC

7th Guest

Alice

Aliens vs. Predator 2 Gold Edition

Alpha Centauri

Beyond Good and Evil

Beyond Good and Evil

Call of Duty Warchest

Carmageddon

Carmageddon 2

Chronicles of Ridmale organ

Command and Conquer

Command and Conquer: Covert Operations

Company of Heroes

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Counter-Strike: Source

Day of Defeat: Source

Deus Ex

Doom 3

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil

Duke Nukem 3D

F.E.A.R. Director's Edition

Fallout

Fallout 2

Fallout 2

Fallout Collection

Far Cry

Freedom Fighters

Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich

Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Half-Life

Half-Life 1 Anthology

Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2 DVD

Half-Life 2 Episode 1

Half-Life: Blue Shift

Half-Life: Opposing Force

Halo PC

Hero's Quest

Hitman 1: Codename 47

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Hitman 3: Contracts

Hitman 4: Blood Money

Interstate '76 Gold Edition

Interstate '76 Nitropack

Jagged Alliance 2

King's Quest 6

Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny

Mafia

Magic Carpet 2: The Netherwods

Max Payne

Max Payne 2

Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

Mob Rule

Need for Speed: High Stakes

Omikron

Operation Flashpoint GOTY

Painkiller

Painkiller Gold

Prey Collector's Edition

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Psychonauts

Quake

Quake 2

Quake 3 Gold

Quake 4 Collector's Edition

Rainbow Six

Raven Shield

Red Faction

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Rogue Spear

Savage 2

Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Sin

Sin Episodes: Emergence

Space Quest 6

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Star Trek 25th Anniversary

Star Wars Jedi Knight I: Dark Forces 2

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

StarCraft

StarCraft: Brood War

Swat 4 Gold Edition

System Shock 2

The Colonel's Bequest

The Longest Journey

Thief

Thief 2

Thief 2

Thief 3

Total Overdose

Tribes

Tribes 2

Tribes Vengence

Twinsen's Odyssey

Undying

Unreal Anthology

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

WarCraft

WarCraft 2

WarCraft 2: Tides of Darkness

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

Galactic Civilizations II Gold Edition

Rise of Nations

Europa Universalis III Collector's Edition

Dawn of War Platinum Editon

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Bioshock

Call of Duty 4

Crysis

The Witcher

Gears of War

Boiling Point

Call of Cthulhu

The Orange Box

Freelancer

Xenosaga 2? Did you play 1 or 3? I didn't like 2. I feel like it was the weakest gameplay wise. But overall, I loved the story.

I think Xenosaga 2 is pretty good. Let's keep in mind that Xenosaga 2 is the only Xenosaga game to be ever released in Europe, so I've never played the first or the third one. Now if Namco would only bring XS3 over here.

Xenosaga 2 wouldn't have even made it here hadn't Sony Europe stepped in and actually helped Namco to make the release. God damn those people.

How the hell can they justify releasing 2 only? It makes no sense!!! Dummy Sauce. Xeno Saga has an epic story. It's pretty good, and had me interested the whole way through. Each installment, they changed the battle system. It was like each game was a new one, with the same underlying story. A cool idea. Id try to get 1 and 3, so you can fill in the gaps.

Well, Namco did offer us an extra DVD with the PAL Xenosaga 2 release that contains all the cutscenes from Xenosaga, plus some text scenes to fill out the gaps inbetween. Still, it would have been great to get the actual game here, although I have been told that Xenosaga's movie sequences were the game itself. :/