What games have you purchased lately?

Gryph

I already get the 20GB harddrive, Gryph. I already installed it with the 360, so you can't see it in the picture.

yes, they did flash my 360 already. I have not tested the software yet due to no internet connection. How do i see it on the dashboard?

And they charge each games for MYR10 = USD 2.78 each :clapping:

Definetly a bargain :P

And Dynasty Warriors look mind boggling. Vast battlefield, many (really many compared to PS2 version) foes on screen at once. I can see how this game push the PS3 sales up in Japan. PS3 version must have look beautiful.

Assassin Creed is also fun. The way the assasin move is so awesome, fluid and cat-like. And the graphic, whoa. I am just using a NORMAL TV with no progressive available and it already look awesome. Damn great game.

Orange Box is also awesome but I still need some time to get used to console FPS.

haven't tried Mass Effect

WWE SVR2k8 is quite dissapointing. Despite the better graphics, i wasn't expecting to see bodies overlapping especially when they execute moves. I mean, this is next-gen console for Christ sake. How come they still haven't improve this nagging issue seen since the PS2 version? Also, the changes of controls take me a lot of time to get used to. The only awesome addition is the ECW Extreme matches.

Although I don't condone piracy, congratulations. What is this software called?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in malaysia.

GC, I'll try to find out what is the name of the software.

Below are the games I am trying to find now :P

Virtua Fighters 5 Online

Tenchu Z

Samurai Warriors 2

Import Tuner Challenge

Naruto: Rise of A Ninja

Madden '08

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam

Dead Or Alive 4

Conan

Blue Dragon

Beautiful katamari

Bioshock

Call Of Duty 4

Bully

Any other good suggestions?

Also, any suggestions on good XBOX games (beside Shenmue 2 and Fatal Frame)?

Oh snap! Nice work LSD except... you didn't get any of the same games as me!!

Hehe srsly get Gears of War. I went off it for a while, but now having finished it (twice) and played online a bit I really appreciate it. Also if you get VF5, I guess I'll have to starve for a week and then fork over the cash myself.

What's the status of 360 backups and region protection? If there isn't any get the US version... I'll do the same.

As for XBOX1 games, get Unreal Championship 2 and Halos if you haven't played them.

Oh snap! Nice work LSD except... you didn't get any of the same games as me!!

Hehe srsly get Gears of War. I went off it for a while, but now having finished it (twice) and played online a bit I really appreciate it. Also if you get VF5, I guess I'll have to starve for a week and then fork over the cash myself.

What's the status of 360 backups and region protection? If there isn't any get the US version... I'll do the same.

As for XBOX1 games, get Unreal Championship 2 and Halos if you haven't played them.

Well, VF5 and DOA4 are definetly top of my list to get now. I always love fighting games. Is there an arcade stick for X360?

Also thinking of getting the guitar and GH2 and 3. Is there GH1 for X360 becos I really want the song "Welcome to the Jungle" :huh:

As for Import Tuner, i always like the Shutokou Battle Series so I should have no problems with the game.

it's not everybody's meat though.

Well, VF5 and DOA4 are definetly top of my list to get now. I always love fighting games. Is there an arcade stick for X360?

Also thinking of getting the guitar and GH2 and 3. Is there GH1 for X360 becos I really want the song "Welcome to the Jungle" :huh:

As for Import Tuner, i always like the Shutokou Battle Series so I should have no problems with the game.

Get the US version of VF5 if you can :D. There is a Hori stick for the 360- it is basically the same as their Fighting Stick 2 for the PS2. So not HRAP / VSHG quality but a pretty decent stick anyway. I've got the PS2 one and love it.

There isn't GH1 for the 360, but Welcome to the Jungle is in GH3.

i live in malaysia.

Malaysia.jpg

Huh?!? :huh:

Also thinking of getting the guitar and GH2 and 3. Is there GH1 for X360 becos I really want the song "Welcome to the Jungle" :D

Get the US version of VF5 if you can :D. There is a Hori stick for the 360- it is basically the same as their Fighting Stick 2 for the PS2. So not HRAP / VSHG quality but a pretty decent stick anyway. I've got the PS2 one and love it.

There isn't GH1 for the 360, but Welcome to the Jungle is in GH3.

Good to hear "Welcome to the Jungle" is in :)

As for VF5, i think we always get the US version for any English game :P