What games have you purchased lately?

Gryph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My360.jpg

After much delibration and temptation from BK and Fatal Rose, and some assurance from the local pirates, I bought the above.

360 Core + 20GB HDD + One fan + 5 games = MYR 1550 = USD 431.

Also, they provided a software that can help in not letting Microsoft detecting a hacked 360. So, I can go online safely without fear of being blocked :P

The only thing now is to get an Internet connection at home :clapping:

My360.jpg

After much delibration and temptation from BK and Fatal Rose, and some assurance from the local pirates, I bought the above.

360 Core + 20GB HDD + One fan + 5 games = MYR 1550 = USD 431.

Also, they provided a software that can help in not letting Microsoft detecting a hacked 360. So, I can go online safely without fear of being blocked :P

The only thing now is to get an Internet connection at home :clapping:

Did they preflash your 360 for you? How much did they charge for each game? And what software? Tell us more.

I already get the 20GB harddrive, Gryph. I already installed it with the 360, so you can't see it in the picture.

yes, they did flash my 360 already. I have not tested the software yet due to no internet connection. How do i see it on the dashboard?

And they charge each games for MYR10 = USD 2.78 each :clapping:

Definetly a bargain :P

And Dynasty Warriors look mind boggling. Vast battlefield, many (really many compared to PS2 version) foes on screen at once. I can see how this game push the PS3 sales up in Japan. PS3 version must have look beautiful.

Assassin Creed is also fun. The way the assasin move is so awesome, fluid and cat-like. And the graphic, whoa. I am just using a NORMAL TV with no progressive available and it already look awesome. Damn great game.

Orange Box is also awesome but I still need some time to get used to console FPS.

haven't tried Mass Effect

WWE SVR2k8 is quite dissapointing. Despite the better graphics, i wasn't expecting to see bodies overlapping especially when they execute moves. I mean, this is next-gen console for Christ sake. How come they still haven't improve this nagging issue seen since the PS2 version? Also, the changes of controls take me a lot of time to get used to. The only awesome addition is the ECW Extreme matches.

I already get the 20GB harddrive, Gryph. I already installed it with the 360, so you can't see it in the picture.

yes, they did flash my 360 already. I have not tested the software yet due to no internet connection. How do i see it on the dashboard?

And they charge each games for MYR10 = USD 2.78 each :clapping:

Definetly a bargain :P

And Dynasty Warriors look mind boggling. Vast battlefield, many (really many compared to PS2 version) foes on screen at once. I can see how this game push the PS3 sales up in Japan. PS3 version must have look beautiful.

Assassin Creed is also fun. The way the assasin move is so awesome, fluid and cat-like. And the graphic, whoa. I am just using a NORMAL TV with no progressive available and it already look awesome. Damn great game.

Orange Box is also awesome but I still need some time to get used to console FPS.

haven't tried Mass Effect

WWE SVR2k8 is quite dissapointing. Despite the better graphics, i wasn't expecting to see bodies overlapping especially when they execute moves. I mean, this is next-gen console for Christ sake. How come they still haven't improve this nagging issue seen since the PS2 version? Also, the changes of controls take me a lot of time to get used to. The only awesome addition is the ECW Extreme matches.

I am so happy for you LSD. Now all you need is VF5 online! Congrats on the hacks/upgrades and the great deals!

Well since you buy pirated games, just skip out on even considering downloading them. You'll need a Dual-Layer burner and some pretty good DL medium to do it.