I now own a 360!11!OMG

Fatal Rose

No I am using the crappy 360 controller. Are Vf hori sticks available in regular game stores? Trust me man give it a go, I am going to set up my xboxlive account later tonight. We need to meet up and have a few games online.

No I'd get mine from Play-Asia. Some JB HiFi stores in Sydney like getting Hori sticks in stock, but then they like to order in a lot of exotic things. I doubt you'll see them on shelves in many places.

Does the demo let you play online? I've got it downloaded so definitely look me up if it does. My gamertag is Ichorid4, as per my sig :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am using the crappy 360 controller. Are Vf hori sticks available in regular game stores? Trust me man give it a go, I am going to set up my xboxlive account later tonight. We need to meet up and have a few games online.

No I'd get mine from Play-Asia. Some JB HiFi stores in Sydney like getting Hori sticks in stock, but then they like to order in a lot of exotic things. I doubt you'll see them on shelves in many places.

Does the demo let you play online? I've got it downloaded so definitely look me up if it does. My gamertag is Ichorid4, as per my sig :)

Demo has no online play I believe.

I wont be surprised if I get owned, considering how horrible the 360 D-pad is. I need to buy an arcade stick ASAP!

Does the demo let you play online? I've got it downloaded so definitely look me up if it does. My gamertag is Ichorid4, as per my sig ^_^

Ok I sent a friend request.

fatal is virtua fighter 5 an arcade perfect port.

ive got virtua fighter 4 evolution on the ps2 and really liked it so would it be a good purchase?

ps are you getting soul calibur 4 for 360 when it gets released next year?its looking pretty good.

ive got virtua fighter 4 evolution on the ps2 and really liked it so would it be a good purchase?

ps are you getting soul calibur 4 for 360 when it gets released next year?its looking pretty good.

Doubt I will ever buy another SC game ever again. It's not an arcade perfect port due to the Linberg(sp?) arcade software being more powerful then the current gen of consoles. But it is pretty damn close. I would say about 99.9 percent close. VF5 blows all other fighting games away at the moment to be perfectly honest with you. You NEED to get this game buddy, and meet me online for a few matches. :clapping:

Ok I feel like typing like a 12 year old AOLer right now. Anyways I now have a 360 with two free games, VF5 and elder scrolls. I am about to lose my mind. Be back in a bit.

gee, just one more "OMG" and you'll be JKKDARK

Edited by Reaper man

Have you played Gears of War? If you like that kind of thing, grab that game..... Online play is fantastic. The single player is ok, but the M.P. Is ridiculous.

I was playing that online today and some punk said I was the worst player he'd ever seen. Great first impressions for GoW's online right there. Turned me off a little.

That said what's ur gamertag? Teach me the ropes sometime.

VF5 on 360 is based on Ver.C, which is as close as you can get to the arcade version. Since it's only based on Ver.C, it's mostly missing items from the actual Ver.C in arcades. Recently, the arcade version is getting a patch which gives it all the items that appeared in VF4FT. There are no words on any console patches for VF5 only that "We'll see."