Wildest drunk moments

solidius23

ok guys i dont drink anymore but i did in college a lil and the 3 times i did get drunk always ended in something wild happening. the first time i ended up in a 3 way with 2 chicks(god that was awesome if u have the means i seriously reccomend it) second time was me video taping my friend and his girl doing it.(not reccomended if u r in the situation) and the third time was another 3 way with two other girls. so share your stories i know u guys have em.

last year had a very heavy night,one of those nights where after a certain time everythings blank.

so i wake up in a golf bunker in the middle of a golf course.this is in the middle of febuary absolutely freezing,i dont know why i didnt get hypothermia. :rolleyes:

one night after coming home from a party, i came home and went to bed sometime in the night i thought i heard a noise but just kept on sleeping, when i woke up the next day i found my roomie sleep on the stoop with his key in the door.he still does not remember blacking out at the door.

My wildest drunk moment... hmmm... probably some UFC event I didn't watch at some house in Moreno Valley. My friend Veronica and I were invited by this girl named Stephanie. I met some of Steph's cousins and her brother, got wasted, and fooled around a little with her in front of everyone there. Her brother was so pissed off at me, but his arms were broken so he couldn't do crap anyways.

Last Saturday was pretty intense - I was drinking from six to twelve. I don't remember the party much, but I guess I was dancing with some girl Ryan always teases me about. At around ten we left the house and went to a club and I managed to get some girl to buy me three drinks. After the club was Denny's, I asked some girl at the table over to sit with us, and I felt up a little on her while she was next to me. hahahahahha. Ryan and I were dropped off, I drank a few cups of water with lime juice and salt, posted here, and passed out. The next day at work was absolutely dreadful... and I ignored this girl I'm interested in since my stomach felt so light all day. Oh well, still had fun :0)

Just remembered more!

So, it was the last night working at this camp, and everyone snuck out. We were chilling and talking for a while and decided to get some beers. Well, everyone got wasted, pretty much... we hung out by this rock climbing wall near a field, and it was really close to the cabins - but we were still loud as hell. Everyone began parting ways, but my friends Sophia, Melissa and I decided to look for Ryan (I forgot what he was doing, but it was likely that he was having sex in the two story cabin). While searching for Ryan we came across several golf carts, and surprise surprise Melissa knew how to drive them! So, we hopped on, drove around, found Ryan, and went to this point overlooking the lake while plastered... it was probably one of the greatest nights I've ever had at work.

Another amazing day was on a Friday after working at camp. Ryan, our friends DJ, Sean, Courtney and I bought beer and jaggermeister and drove out to Riverside to find a tree. We pulled over to this dirt road, grabbed the alcohol, and hiked till we got to a small pond and a huge tree with a swing that went over a huge dip. While getting drunk we met up with some random dude that had two beautiful German Shepherds... he was pretty cool, he drank a little with us and told some stories. We were there for most of the night, just drunk talking bullshit and swinging from this rope on an old tree.

I'll have to think of more.

• 2 weeks later...
the first time i ended up in a 3 way with 2 chicks(god that was awesome if u have the means i seriously reccomend it)

and the third time was another 3 way with two other girls.

waaah I hate you :<