1Emulation adventure earth two...

Fatal Rose

:(

Ok Shoma's story is so awesome he has inspired me to write one too. So sign up here. I will post it all in my blog

State the name you would like to go by

Your skills and abilites

what you would like your role to be

It will be in a more realistic setting, similar to Broken Sword, Shenmue, Manhunt, Max Payne, Virtua Fighter, GTA, street racing, Yakuza, Dead to Rights, you get the idea...

I already have some poeple in mind for my story and how it will go. So please sign up for a role and join in on the fun. Please do not get offended Shoma, your story is awesome and I am in no way trying to out do you.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND IT WILL LEAD INTO A GIANT COLLISION COURSE IN A ATTEMPT TO UNIFY BOTH CANONS. AND IT SHALL BE CALLED CRISIS ON INFINITE EMUS.

AND IT WILL LEAD INTO A GIANT COLLISION COURSE IN A ATTEMPT TO UNIFY BOTH CANONS. AND IT SHALL BE CALLED CRISIS ON INFINITE EMUS.

hahahahahhaahahhaha

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice my COIE reference.

okay, I like stories and stuff like that, I just don't have time to read... if only 1 day is 25 hour.......

I will have to decide how your character plays out if you do not say anything.

okay, so you gonna decide anything?

I better decide it first >.< (who knows what will happen. oh right, you know)

me as .. ummm.. me, the e (with '/' above) doesn't allowed in blogs? well, change it to normal e or e'

role? well, something that appear then dissapear, because I post like that. appear at early date, then stop at late date (ISP counts per size, and its 5 US$ per 100mb if I downloaded/uploaded more than 1 GB. enough said, too much explanation)

skill... know pokemon? just say I have all of them. no need to mention them all, right?

okay, that's all

editted some typo

Edited by Poké Master